Listen To Your Music Wirelessly with Jabra Step Wireless
Music is very important to me and my husband and myself. We both love listening to music, my husband listens with headphones more than I do. He’s always plugged in with his headphones, for juggling, going to the gym, and even washing dishes. Lately he’s been looking for different headphones, for when he’s working out. Jabra sent me the Jabra Step Wireless for inclusion in my Holiday Gift Guide. Any opinions expressed are my own.
With the Jabra Step Wireless my husband can listen to his music and ditch the cords from his regular headphones/earbuds and go wireless. One of my husband’s biggest complaints was working out with his earbuds. The cords would always get in the way, his phone would get wet from sweat, the screen would be foggy, the plug pulls out when he’s extremely active or his phone would drop sometimes from his activity. Going wireless helps solve all those problems for him. He no longer has to worry about the cord getting in the way. The earbuds uses bluetooth technology to connect to his phone. He can put the phone at a safe distance while he works out at the gym. Getting connected is super simple and can be done by following these steps:
- Turn the headset off.
- Press and hold (5 secs) the multi-function button until the Bluetooth indicator rapidly flashes blue. Pairing mode will be announced in the headset.
- Wear the headset and follow the voice-guided pairing instruction to pair to your Bluetooth device.
The Multi-Function button has lots of different uses, and gives you total control right on the earbuds cable. Now you don’t have to find your phone to perform simple tasks like:
- Turning the earbuds on and off
- Answering and ending a phone call
- Playing and pausing your music
- Rejecting a call
- Redialing the last number you called
- Adjusting the volume
- Skipping tracks
It takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery on the Jabra Step Wireless Earbuds and that equals up to 4 hours of talk/music time, on standby the battery lasts about 6 days total. You can find videos on how to wear and set up your Jabra Step online at jabra.com/stepwireless.
Some of the features of the Jabra Step Wireless Earbuds include:
- High quality stereo sound
- Angled, noise isolating earbuds that lock-in full stereo sound
- In-line controls for music and calls
- Premium comfort with soft, flexible GelHooks for a natural fit
- Customize your fit with 3 sizes of angled EarGels
- Durable design – dust and water-resistant
- High quality call performance
These earbuds are the perfect gift for any active music lover. They can cut some of the cords and stay connected to their favorite music and answering phone calls. Stay on the move and listen to your music wirelessly with Jabra Step Wireless. You can purchase the Jabra Step Wireless Earbuds online from Jabra for $69.99, connect with Jabra on Facebook and Twitter.