Stocking stuffers are just as important to us as everything else and I love to make sure I get my kids small trinkets to enjoy in their stockings. Usually it’s some candy, a small game, or even a movie. This year Crayola sent us a $25 Gift Card to pick up some of our favorite Crayola products for our stockings. Here’s some of the items we picked and other great suggestions from Crayola.
Crayola Tin Crayon Holder
The Crayola Tin Crayon Holder is perfect for keeping all those crayons in one place. The tin holds up to 64 crayons. I love this because I don’t have to worry about finding broken crayons all around the kids rooms. Each person has their own tin to keep their crayons off the floor when they are not playing with them and organized when they are using them. The crayon holder retails for $2.99, we purchased ours at Target.
Crayola – 10-pk. Washable Kids’ Neon Paints
Kids love finger painting so the Washable Kids Paint for Crayola is perfect for finger painting and crafts. Now I won’t fuss or stress when the kids get paint on their hands or their clothes. The paint easily washes off their hands. Crayola Washable Kids Paint comes in different varieties for all kinds of projects including, neon, glitter, regular and more. We shopped at Target for our products and they had the paints in sets of 6 and 10. This is a great stocking stuffer or pick up before the start of the holidays to create crafts for the holidays.
Crayola – 24 ct. Mini Twistables Crayons
My daughter chose the mini twistables crayons as one of her choices. It was the first thing she grabbed when we walked into the aisle with all the Crayola products. She really liked them because they were like crayons and colored pencils as well. These are so easy to use and they are vibrant and colorful. They come in various count sizes.
Crayola – Lift Lid Crayola Crayon Sets
We of course included classic Crayola crayons in our shopping trip because they kids can always use crayons for school, homework and for playing at home. We prefer the crayola crayons because they are brighter and they have lots of options when shopping from 8 packs to bigger packs and even teacher packages.
Crayola – Art Markers Washable Window FX Markers, Conical Tip, Assorted Colors, 8/Pack
Nothing is more fun than being able to draw on the windows and not get in trouble for it. My kids added these to their shopping list because he wanted to draw their pictures on their windows and have fun with it. Clean up is easy, just a little window cleaner and a paper towel and it’s all gone. The kids didn’t just get the window markers though.
Crayola – Washable Window Crayon (Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow Wax – 5 / Box)
We also picked up the Crayola Washable Window Crayons to use along with our markers. I love using these to help with decorations on our sliding doors. The red and green crayons is great for holiday decorations that are inexpensive and easy to clean up once the holidays are over.
Crayola – Glitter Crayon (3.62 ” x 0.313 ” Crayon Size – Assorted Wax – 16 / Box)
We really couldn’t leave the store without some glitter crayons because in my daughter’s world glitter rules supreme and that’s all that matters. These are so much better than her trying to use glitter dust and glue to do what she wants.
Looking for Gift Ideas?
If you’re looking for some other gift ideas from Crayola, here are a few that would make great Christmas gifts.
- Beadola Bead Maker – SRP $24.99
- The easy-to-use Crayola Beadola uses Air-Dry Clay to make detailed beads that are as fun to make as they are to wear. Add your own colors and finishing touches, then share or wear your bracelets to relive your cherished memories!
- Color Wonder Mess Free Airbrush – SRP $24.99
- The Color Wonder Mess-Free Airbrush makes it easy for little hands to airbrush like pros. Just attach any Crayola Color Wonder marker, push the button, and the Airbrush sprays out a fine mist of clear ink that only colors on special Color Wonder Paper. Three themed stencil sheets let your little one easily create fun designs and images.
- Shadow FX Color Projector – SRP $24.99
- The Crayola Shadow FX Color Projector combines color, lights, and motion to provide a creative experience designed to surprise, captivate, and engage. Kids can create their own artwork with the Crayola gel FX markers on the panel, then use the tri-color light base to project shadows in color and create cool, larger-than-life animations. The base also holds the markers when not in use.
- Shoe Studio (Toys ‘R’ Us Exclusive) – SRP $19.99
- Tween fashion fans ages eight and older will love playing shoe designer with the Deluxe Shoe Studio from Crayola. This studio comes with the materials budding designers will need to decorate a mini-collection of fabulous shoes, including ribbon, sequins, gem stickers, pop-out flowers, and more. From bold glittery wedges to pretty strappy sandals, this deluxe studio features five shoe styles for exploring ideas and expressing style.
- Paint Maker – SRP $24.99
- With the Crayola Paint Maker, kids can develop and name their own custom paint colors, putting them in control of their artistic endeavors. A color mixing guide provides guidance on mixing. Whether you experiment or keep things simple, this kit guides you through every step of the process! The kit includes 15 paint pots and labels.
- Projector Light Designer – SRP $24.99
- Show off your cool drawings…in a BIG WAY! Draw or trace anything on the reusable plastic sheets with the special markers – you can even use additional sheets to create layered looks. Then project your creations on your walls or ceiling up to 20 times larger than the original size.
- See-Thru Light Designer – SRP $22.99
- Create and animate your world with the See Thru Light Designer! Use the reusable transparent panels to create cool, light-up art that you can bring to life with 7 different light effect combinations. Then, place your favorite toys, pictures or people behind the panels to mix the world around you with your animated creations! Include 2 removable panel and 4 markers. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Widescreen Light Designer – SRP $39.99
- Go BIG with your creations and then light them up! You have plenty of room to doodle, draw and create on this huge, reusable drawing surface. Select from 7 lighting effects to bring it to life in a big, bold and bright way! Includes built-in stand-up easel and 6 markers. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Sketch Wizard – SRP $24.99
- Kids want to draw what they see, but often their natural ability isn’t developed enough to produce the outcomes they envision. Crayola Sketch Wizard empowers 8- to 12-year-olds to draw exactly what they see.
- Virtual Design Pro Fashion Collection – SRP $39.99
- Budding designers have everything they need to begin creating their own unique fashions and virtual fashion show. The Crayola Virtual Design Pro Fashion Collection comes with a 20-page book with fashion templates, colored pencils, markers, stencils, and pencil sharpener. A convenient, stylish design portfolio contains all the supplies so kids can keep their tools organized.
- Virtual Design Pro Car Collection – SRP $39.99
- Crayola Virtual Design Pro lets kids create colorful cars in the physical world and see them come to life in the virtual world–just like professional designers! Aspiring designers can use the included vehicle templates and premium, colorful tools to take their ideas through the whole creative process.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links provided by Postpresso.