Ozeri Blood Pressure Monitor Review
Disclosure: I was provided the item for review from Ozeri, any and all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
Hypertension is a major part of my family’s medical history, both of my parents has have problems with high blood pressure, so that means that I was at high risk of suffering from the disease as well. I never had any issues until almost three years ago when I was pregnant with our third child. I went in for a routine OB check up and the appointment quickly went from routine to problematic. The nurse did what she always did, asked me to leave a urine sample, dipped it to check for keytones and other warning signs, she checked my weight and then my blood pressure. The first reading was high so she took it again, still high, she asked me to lay on my side for five minutes and she check again, still high. I had to lay on my side for thirty minutes in the OB office and then they took it again still high. Just that fast my healthy pregnancy became high risk and I had to start monitoring my blood pressure at all times. I needed a blood pressure monitor I could use at home and I wish I had the Ozeri Blood Pressure Monitor back then because this is a very nice machine.
The monitor comes with a very nice case to keep it safe. It’s so easy to set up and use. You just need two AAA batteries to get started. After setting my date and time, I set up my profile and then took my first reading. The monitor has talking prompts that can be turned on or off that lets you know if your wrist position is ideal for it to take an accurate reading. After it does the reading it tells you the numbers and let you know if your blood pressure is ideal, at risk, too low or high. It also makes recommendations based on your results and if you’re keeping track of your readings for your doctor the monitor stores your reading for a certain period of time and that way you can give them a better picture of your blood pressure when you’re not at the office. This is a must have for any home. Being able to get your blood pressure in under thirty seconds could make a world of difference in your health. It could alert you to hidden problems and save you possible health complications.
About the Blood Pressure Monitor:
- New intelligent voice-guided feature alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements.
- Automatically provides an audible hypertension assessment via a new talking function (as well as a display on the LCD screen).
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology, stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and Hypertension Indicator.
- Push-button access to average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings, or the 3 most recent readings.
If you’re looking to pick one of these up you can on Amazon (Ozeri CardioTech Pro Series BP5K Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Voice-Guided Operation & Intelligent Hypertension Indicator)for $42.99.