The new year is still new and if you made any resolutions, you’re probably still working on them. A new year is usually the time when people look at their lives and think of all the ways they can make changes to make it better. Whether you’re looking to lose some weight, eat better, exercise more, or even just increase your daily water intake, I hope you achieve all the goals you set for yourself. If you’ve been curious about CBD Oil and how it can help you I’m sharing five ways you can incorporate it into your wellness routine.
Disclosure: “I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.”
Recently I have been learning more about the benefits of CBD Oil. As a Moms Meet member, I had the opportunity to try CBD Oil before but I wanted to try another brand so when the opportunity to try Social CBD arose, I immediately applied and was super excited when I was chosen. I was impressed with the sampling box that we received from Social CBD. My kit included four full-sized bottles of Social CBD Broad Spectrum Drops in the following varieties: Unflavored, Vanilla Mint, Meyer Lemon, and Pomegranate Tea. It also included samples of their rest and recover gel capsules and their muscle rub. I was excited about the opportunity to try all these products.
The first product I tried was the Social CBD Muscle Rub. I recently started working outside the home and I stand on my feet for hours. I have been having lots of muscle aches and sore feet. When I saw the muscle rub I was hopeful it would provide some relief. My first try of the Social CBD Muscle Rub was remarkable. The cooling sensation on my calves gave me so much relief. I could feel the tension melting away in my muscles as my husband rubbed it in. I’ve been savoring the small tub because it feels so great to apply it on my calf muscle after a long day at work.
The Social CBD Oil drops were the second product I tried from the box. CBD Oil drops are what I had been learning about recently and I wanted to find the best ways to get started. Social CBD recommends when starting with CBD oil to apply directly under the tongue. Start with a low dosage of 1/4 a drop and let it sit for 30 to 60 seconds for better absorption. When I started I debated on whether or not I should start at night or in the morning. For my routine, I liked taking the drops in the morning on days I was working.
It really helped me stay calm throughout the day, making me feel less anxious and worried. I liked how relaxed I would feel at the end of a long shift despite being on my feet all day. When I was home I prefer to take the drops at night before going to bed. It helped relax my mood and I found I was waking up much more joyous in the morning. It was a great way to start the day. My husband even started taking a 1/4 drop at night because he said he woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on whatever the day had to offer.
If you have been curious about CBD Oil, I recommend visiting the Social CBD website and learning more about CBD. Social CBD believes that in order to appreciate the things that really matter in life, you must first be able to connect to your own physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
Social CBD helps you feel your best by revitalizing self-confidence and
promoting meaningful human connections amidst the chaos of your day-to-day life.
Facts about Social CBD Broad Spectrum Drops
- Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is a compound that interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system. These series of receptors regulate pain, mood, the immune system, memory, appetite, stress, and other important functions.
- Unlike THC, Broad Spectrum Drops do not get you high or create any psychoactive effect.
- All Social CBD products undergo extensive third-party laboratory analysis to ensure maximum potency, without the risk of impurities.
- Social CBD tests for over 39 residual impurities, 60 pesticides, and proudly stands among the select few CBD-based products that achieve 0.0% THC. Each test result is available online and via the QR code on each box.
- Social CBD Broad Spectrum Drops come in four all-natural varieties: Unflavored, Pomegranate Tea, Meyer Lemon, and Vanilla Mint.
- You can add Social CBD into your favorite foods and drinks, or take it directly from the dropper. When taking from the dropper, hold under your tongue for 30–60 seconds for the most effective absorption.
- A 375 mg bottle of Social CBD Broad Spectrum Drops typically retails for $40.
How to Incorporate Social CBD Into Your Wellness Routine
- Add Social CBD Broad Spectrum Drops into your morning routine. It is a great way to give yourself a boost before starting your day.
- Social CBD Broad Spectrum Drops can also be added to your nighttime routine. The calming effect is good for winding down at night.
- Social Muscle Rub for achy muscles and soreness. Use after working out at the gym, long trips, standing for long periods, or whenever you feel your muscles tightening.
- Social Broad Spectrum CBD Gummies can be added to your morning vitamins. Another way to get a boost for you day.
- Social CBD Foot Renewal Cream can be used to soothe tired feet. Taking care of your feet is very important and the foot renewal cream can help with dryness and soreness.
If you are thinking about adding CBD Oil to your wellness routine, I recommend trying out Social CBD products. They have a wide variety to chose from and I have been very pleased with everything I have tried so far. Visit their website to learn about the products and be sure to start with a small dose until you find what works best for you and your routine. You can use the drops directly under your tongue, mix into your food or drinks, try capsules, gummies, and even topical products. The possibilities are endless with Social CBD.
Thanks to Social CBD and Moms Meet I have an awesome coupon code to share with my readers. Just use code MOMSMEET25 to save 25% on all Social products on their website. Offer ends August 31, 2020.