Kristian Regale Sparkling Juice Great for Baking & Entertaining
Disclosure: I was provided product samples from Kristian Regale for review purposes. Any and all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
For Valentine’s Day weekend we had our second family love dinner and it was so amazing. I just posted all the photos from the day. We really had a great time and one of the products we used for the night was Kristian Regale Sparkling Juice. I was looking for something non-alcoholic and fancy to serve the kids that night. I wanted them to feel a little more grown up since we were all getting dressed up but I wanted to make sure that whatever they were having was still age appropriate. These sparkling juices were perfect for the night and they really enjoyed it. Since that dinner they have been requesting more and more of the juices with dinner. I was sent six flavors to try with my family. The flavors include:
- Apple – Kristian Regále Apple Sparkler is our original flavor and still among our most popular. Apples picked at the peak of freshness are carefully blended with the finest ingredients to create an apple sparkler that’s especially light, crisp and refreshing. Perfect for family gatherings.
- Pear – Made from a traditional “Swedish Pear Cider” recipe, but without the alcohol, Kristian Regále Pear Sparkler is our most popular flavor. It brings together delicious real pear juice with apple juice to create a delicate, sophisticated taste. Kristian Regále Pear Sparkler is an elegant choice for wedding receptions and holiday parties.
- Peach – For the fresh taste of real peaches, try Kristian Regále Peach Sparkler. We use delicious, all natural peach juice in our special recipe. The taste of peaches means that summer is here. And while our Peach Sparkler is the perfect complement to anything barbequed, feel free to enjoy it all year round.
- Pomegranate Apple – Enjoyed by ancient civilizations, the pomegranate has recently re-emerged as a healthful “superfruit.” Rich in antioxidants, pomegranate is increasingly recommended for a healthy heart, anti-aging and disease prevention diets. Kristian Regále Pomegranate-Apple Sparkler is made with delicious, all natural pomegranate juice.
- Black Currant – Native to northern Europe, black currants are a rich source of vitamin C and other heart-healthy antioxidants. Kristian Regále Black Currant Sparkler combines real black currant juice with apple juice to make a delicious sparkling juice beverage.
- Lingonberry Apple – For a tangy, delicious, refreshing taste, try Kristian Regále Lingonberry-Apple Sparkler. It’s made with real lingonberry juice from Sweden. Handpicked in the Swedish countryside and forests, these small berries are cousins to the cranberry and are sometimes called “wild cranberries.” Add a refreshing touch of Sweden to your celebrations with Kristian Regále Lingonberry-Apple Sparkler!
Before dinner I put two bottles (Apple & Pear) in the freezer to chill so that it would nice and cold when it was dinner time. I prefer mines without ice so the bubbles last much longer. I would suggest to always chill yours and serve it before it starts to freeze.
When it was time for dinner we served the sparkling juice to the kids. They really like having a fancy drink instead of just regular apple juice. It really made them feel extra special and made the night even extra special. If you have an event where you are having a special occasion and you don’t want to serve alcohol but you want it to be special then I would highly suggest Kristian Regale.
I mixed my Kristian Regale Sparkling Juice with Moscato to make a sparkling Moscato. It was delicious and super easy to make. I mixed one third the glass with Moscato and the rest with sparkling juice. You can adjust according to how much wine you want adding more or less. There are lots of great ways you can get creative and add the sparkling juice to cocktails or mocktails for lots of fun. I even baked with mines. I used the Peach Sparkling Juice to make a Peach Vanilla Cupcake with Peach Buttercream Frosting.
- 2/3 cups Kristian Regale Peach Sparkling Juice
- 2 cups sifted cake flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 sticks plus 1/8 baking powder
- 1 stick butter
- 3 egg whites
|In a medium bowl lightly combine the egg whites, 1/4 cup milk and vanilla.|
|In a large mixer bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix on low speed for 30 seconds to blend. Add the butter and remaining 3/4 cup Kristian Regale Peach Sparkling Juice. Mix on low speed until the dry ingredients are moistened. Increase to medium speed (high speed if using a hand mixer) and beat for 1 1/2 minutes to aerate and develop the cake’s structure. Scrape down the sides. Gradually add the egg mixture in 3 batches, beating for 20 seconds after each addition to incorporate the ingredients and strengthen the structure. Scrape down the sides.|
|Scrape the batter into the prepared cupcake pans and smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a tester inserted near the center comes out clean and the cake springs back when pressed lightly in the center.|
|Let the cupcakes cool in the pans on racks for 10 minutes.|
I use a basic buttercream frosting recipe for this. I replace the liquid in the recipe with the sparkling juice. You can add more peach flavor by blending a small can of peaches up into a puree and adding it to the batter and adding a tablespoon to your icing. You can really change this basic recipe up to fit any of your needs it’s such a great starter recipe. Be sure to check back next week where I’ll be featuring some drinks using the Kristian Regale Sparkling Juices.