Ozeri Bathroom Scale Review
Disclosure: I was provided a Digital Bathroom Scale by Ozeri to review from Moderna Housewares. Any and all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
I was in need of a new scale so when I got the chance to review one of course I took the opportunity. I think lots of people have love/hate relationships with their scales. Even when I was smaller I would hate getting on the scale and seeing any gain in pounds. Regardless of how I feel about getting on the scale I want to get in better shape and lose some baby weight from baby #4. I absolutely feel in love with this scale and all the great features. It’s the simple things that make something so simple go from being good to being great. Ozeri really did a great job with this scale. I got the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial to review. From the time I opened the box I knew it was a great product.
Product features outlined on the back of the box for the scale. It clearly shows all the different features and it’s easy to read and understand.
There was a warning sticker on the scale about stepping on it while it’s wet. (Safety First).
The scale requires three double A batteries which are included in the box.
Easily choose between kilograms and pounds when weighing yourself.
As you can see the scale is a nice size it’s not too small. It was perfect for me. My feet weren’t hanging off the back of the scale so I know it is getting an accurate reading.
The scale has a digital readout as well as a weight dial. The needle moves when you step on to your weight while the digital screen is always displaying your weight. It’s so easy to use right out the box. You just pop in the batteries and choose your measuring unit and step on. The scale even lights up when in use. Stepping on activates the scale and it starts to work right away so you don’t have to wait for it to start up. After use it resets within seconds so it’s ready for use again. I really love the size of this scale as well. It’s bigger than any other scale I’ve had but it’s balance and it’s easy for both my hubby and I to set on fully so we get weighed properly. It’s thin and light weight with a very sleek modern design. I just tuck mines between my sink and my bathroom dust can to store when not in use so it doesn’t take up lots of space. Overall I would say it’s a great scale and I give it five stars, even my hubby loves it. So if you’re in the market for a scale then be sure to check out this one from Ozeri.
About the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial
- Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
- Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
- Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
- Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
- Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.
You can purchase the scale on Amazon.