Woats Cranberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
I was recently introduced to Woats. I received samples from Woats for review purposes, any opinions expressed are my own.
WOATS was born out a desire to inspire kids and young adults to discover and harness their passions, make a difference in their communities and change the world for the better. Founder, Justin Anderson, shares his story of overcoming adversity and pursing his dreams with kids across America. His goal is to give kids the hope – and the tools – they need to be who they want to be and do what they want to do, regardless of the limitations placed on them by their circumstances. So by now you’re probably wondering what exactly is Woats? Well Woats is an indulgent snack made with an irresistible blend of gently baked whole grain oats, honey and other premium ingredients. Perfect anytime, anywhere, right out of the bag. Woats comes in three different varieties, Cookies ‘n’ Dreams, Peanut Butter Graham Slam and Nuts About Berries.
These are great for snacking on the go. Perfect for your morning yogurt. I’ve been enjoying mines out of the package. All three flavors tastes great. I can’t even pick a favorite. When my package arrived I accidentally cut into the package of Nuts About Berries so I decided to use them to bake my families favorite cookies. The Woats took the cookies to another level. My husband even said they were better than any of the other batches of the same cookies I made and that I should always make them this way from now on. I hope you pick up some Woats and give these cookies a try.
Woats are available for purchase online for $6 a package. You can also purchase them from Target, Kroger, The Fresh Market and a few other supermarkets.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Woats Nuts About Berries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg. Crumble the Woats and mix into the sugar mixture. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11 minutes in the preheated oven. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Back To School – Student Edition – Day 4 – Woats Oatsnack (moneysavingmommiesx2.blogspot.com)