I’m a member of BzzAgent and I recently had the opportunity to review the Schick Hydro Silk Razor and I absolutely loved it. I’ve used this razor before so I am very well aware of how awesome it is. I always look for coupons and savings or free samples to stock up on the hydro silk. This razor is great it comes in a few different options, you can get just the razor by itself, or a kit with one or three refills or just grab the refills and go. One thing I will say is that you won’t be let down using this razor at all. Here’s a photo of the kit I got from BzzAgent.
One of the things I love the most about this razor is now close it shaves. When I used it the hair took much longer to grow back. This is a very sharp razor with five blades so you have to be very careful when shaving in the shower because you can get nicks and cuts very easily. I also tested mines on my underarms. Since it has so many blades I figured it would easily shave my arm pits with no problems. I did have to go over the area a few times but much less than any other razor I’ve been using in the past. I’ve never gotten much problems with this razor except for a nick or cut on my legs if I am not careful when shaving. I loved it so much I’ve brought the hydro silk for men for my father for a care package and he loves it as well.
The best part about being a BzzAgent for me is sharing. This kit it was the awesome $5.00 off coupons that came in the kit. I have left some on shelves, shared with shoppers at the store and even a cashier before. My family especially love when I get a great coupon that they can use to score some free or cheap items. If you’re curious about BzzAgent and want to check them out online, do and maybe you’ll be buzzing about something great soon. You can also visit them on Facebook.
Facts about the razor.
If everything in life served as many purposes as the Schick Hydro Silk® razor, ladies would have fewer boyfriends and a lot more closet space. (And not just because they like to stuff unused boyfriends in their spare closets.) With so much to highlight about this versatile razor, here’s a quick look at what might interest your girlfriends most:
- Each cartridge is filled with Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum that’s infused with marine extracts and shea butter and hydrates longer than any other razor*
- 5 Curve-Sensing™ blades move independently from each other to deliver an incredibly smooth, efficient shave and blade guards help protect the skin from irritation(fewer strokes helps reduce irritation!)
- Contoured oval cartridges allow for a closer shave around hard-to-reach places like ankles, knees and underarms
- An ergonomic, soft touch handle with rubber grips provides ultimate control while shaving
- Schick Hydro Silk® razors are stocked at grocery stores, drug stores and mass retailers; the Starter Kit sells for an average retail price of $9.49, while 4-packs of refill cartridges retail for around $15.11
Disclosure: I was provided a free razor kit from BzzAgent. I was not required to write this review and any opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced. #GotItFree