Progresso® wants to help cel-Oh!-brate those little moments of Oh! when you look and feel your best. The feeling of Oh! when you button up your favorite old jeans — and they fit! Or the Oh! you get from your friends when you walk into a room confidently sporting a new dress!
Progresso® is giving you the chance to win the ultimate ProgressOh! Make-Oh-ver experience in Hollywood*! Three lucky grand prize winners will get to take the ultimate trip full of ProgressOh! experiences — from a head-to-toe makeover to sightseeing in LA!
Here’s what you could win:
- Round-trip airfare for you and a guest to Los Angeles, California.
- 4 day/ 3 night hotel accommodations.
- A head-to-toe makeover, including hair, makeup and a blue dress to get you ready for your own ProgressOh! moment in Hollywood.
- Two tickets to this season’s live finale of The Biggest Loser.
- $2,000 spending money.
Here’s how to enter:
- Visit Facebook.com/Progresso.
- Complete an official entry form.
- Share a photo.
- Tell us why you love Progresso soup.
- Tell us why you deserve a ProgressOh! makeover.
Don’t forget to tag your content with #ProgressOh!
With 40 delicious flavors at 100 calories or less per serving, you are sure to find a soup that makes you say Oh! Click HERE to download a coupon to save $1.25 when you purchase any four Progresso soups.
Disclosure: General Mills provided me with the information through MyInsite.
Disclaimer:*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Many will enter, few will win. Subject to official rules. Void where prohibited. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US (and D.C.) who are at least 21 years of age at the time of entry. Contest begins 12/17/2012 at 12:00 a.m. CT and ends on 2/11/2013 at 11:59 p.m. CT. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit www.facebook.com/Progresso. Sole Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook.