Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Review
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I’ve been on the market for some great storage containers for at least a year now. I had purchased several different sets from different stores and companies. Some were pricey and some cheap but they all had one thing in common, none of them seemed to do the job I needed them to do. It just seemed like I was always having issues with them, none had every feature I wanted in a set of container. One set had tight lids but they were oblong and all were the same size. One set had various sizes but the lids were flimsy and didn’t fit well. Not to mention the ones that trapped food odors and stains. It’s been an absolute waste of money and so I started to get they containers that you only use a few times and toss, after all I was running out of space to store the ones that were failing me. All that changed when I got to review the Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container.
I really love these containers because they do everything I need them to do. There are four containers in the set so I have several options as far as size goes. The lids are locking lids so I know that whatever I am storing in the containers are secure and the best feature is the vacuum seal. It’s so easy to use and it makes a world of difference in keeping your foods fresh. One I already use for cookies because they remain soft even days after they’ve been baked.
The vacuum seal on the container was so easy to use and the directions to make sure your food was sealed was so easy to follow. All you do is place your food in the container. Press down on the lid to let out the extra air, you know it’s sealed because the green circle in the middle of the valve sinks in, then you lock on your lid. It’s that easy to use. Play around with it a few times before using just to make sure you are using the seal technology correctly. This set is sure to save you money and they are made to last.
About the containers:
- Instant vacuum freshness without pumps, motors or confusing parts. Simply press down on the center of the lid and air is forced out through the one-way valve. Requires minimal effort.
- Patented valve easily removes excess air so growth of naturally occurring bacteria is greatly reduced, and food stays fresh longer. Also features a release valve that prevents spills, splatters, and bursting when used in microwaves.
- Wave pattern on bottom of each container keeps cut fruit and vegetables elevated from water and juices.
- Handy date dial allows you to record when food was first stored and monitor days kept in the refrigerator.
- BPA-free, stain-resistant, shatter-proof, and as transparent as glass. Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Currently the set is priced at $24.95 on Amazon if you are looking to pick up something like this grab it now because it’s at half price and the prizes can change at any time. These pretty much pay for themselves over time because it’s going to cut down on food spoilage. Use these to store cereals, fresh fruits, baked goods, left overs and so much more.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.nbsp;