Trust On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina with Your Super Bowl Party Menu
Football season is coming to a close with the biggest game of the season just under a month away. If you’re fans of the game and planning an epic party to either cheer on your favorite team or even just cheer against another team, On The Border can help. Skip the stress of cooking food, decorating, and entertaining for your guests, leave the menu to On The Border.
This post is sponsored by On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
“We wanted to make it easy for our guests to ‘bring the fiesta home’ with some of our fan-favorite party-friendly dishes,” said Ashley Zickefoose, Chief Marketing Officer for On The Border. “No one wants to miss a second of Big Game action because they’re in the kitchen. And nobody wants to run out of food before the end of the fourth quarter,” continued Zickefoose. “Thankfully, OTB To-Go has you covered for both scenarios so you can spend all your energy cheering your team on to victory.”
Available at all participating On The Border locations, fans can fiesta-fy their game-day spread with house-made tortilla chips and dips, customized party platters, full fajita bars with all the fixings, and many other crowd-pleasing dishes and drinks like:
- Combo Supremo – Texas Wings, choice of beef or chicken empanadas, firecracker stuffed jalapeños, and chicken mini-quesadillas. Served with ranch dressing and queso. Serves 6 to 8 people.
- Mini Brisket Burritos by the dozen – warm flour tortillas stuffed with slow-roasted brisket filling
- Mexican Sampler – chicken mini-quesadillas, chicken flautas, choice of beef or chicken chimichangas – served with original queso. Serves 6 to 8 people.
- 5-Layer dip – stacked layers of refried beans, fresh guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, shredded cheese & jalapenos served with freshly made tortilla chips. Serves 15 to 20 people.
- Tacos by the dozen – choice of southwest chicken or brisket filling
- NEW! OTB’s House Margarita Canteen – OTB’s signature margarita mix in a party-sized canteen. Just add your favorite tequila and serve. Makes 1 gallon of prepared margaritas (15 to 20 servings).
Orders can be made online at ontheborder.com and picked up from a local restaurant in as little as 30 minutes. All online orders of $100 or more qualify for 20% off by entering the promo code FOOTBALL20 when completing the order.
One The Border is giving one of my readers the chance to win a
$100 gift card (ten $10 Gift Certificates) The giveaway ends January 31st at 11:59 PM, and it’s open to US residents 18 and older. Enter via the tool below. Good Luck.
Prize Update: Ten $10 On The Border Gift Certificates
Follow and ‘like’ On The Border on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OnTheBorderMexicanGrillandCantina, and @OnTheBorder on Twitter. For more information, visit www.ontheborder.com.