Nuby Teething Blankie Review
My baby is getting older and he’s reaching that stage of itchy gums. His hands are always in his mouth and he’s drooling like crazy. As a Nuby Mommy I have the opportunity to share my Nuby Teething Blankie Review with you. This isn’t my first time dealing with teething. This is my fourth child so I know all the things that go into teething. One of the key things is to make sure you have something to stimulate the baby gums at all times.
I love this teething blankie because it has multiple surfaces for my son to chew on. It’s a nice little comforting teether that he can easily grab on his own and it’s also very soothing. He likes trying to squeeze the little tiger because it has squeaks when you squeeze it. Each corner of the blanket has a surface for the baby to chew on. It works great for when we are in the car and he’s cranky we just give him the blankie and he can play with it. It’s been so soothing to him when his gums start to bother him and just a fun item to have for him to play with. I like that it’s a nice size so it’s easy to keep track of it and now worry about it getting lost.
About the Nuby Teething Blankie:
- 0 months +
- Teether and comforter in one
- Different textures help relieve the discomfort of sore and tender gums
- BPA FREE
Available at these retailers:
- DD’s Discounts
- Nuby Plush Character Pacifinder Review (nickisrandommusings.com)
- Nuby 3 Stage Teether Set Review (nickisrandommusings.com)
- Nuby Comb & Brush Set Review (nickisrandommusings.com)
- The Nuby Jiggle Giggle Teether (iloveyoumorethancarrots.com)
- Nuby Bath Foam Animals #sponsored (atticgirl.com)