Kings Dominion Adds Unlimited Free Visits with Pre-K Pass
This weekend my family and I spent the day at Kings Dominion in Virginia for a special announcement and to end their summer vacation. We were invited to the park for a special announcement for season pass holders and invited media. We arrived at the park early and at 11 AM all the exciting announcement started to roll out.
We were excited to find out what the park was planning for 2017 season, while waiting for the announcement several of the Peanuts characters came out to take photos with the families. Shortly after we grabbed our seats we learned about all the new additions coming to the park. Parents of younger children will be happy to know that Planet Snoopy is being expanded in 2017 with the addition of three new rides. The rides include Kite Eating Tree, Sally’s Sea Plane, and Peanuts™500.
Pick your car and rev up the engine with the Peanuts™ crew on this fun car ride that is the perfect size for your little racers. Start your engines and hit the track in race cars designed for parents and children to ride together as they move in a circle and whip around the corner on a closed track.
Join Sally as she soars through the air high above the sea! Kids and their parents are in store for an adventure with a trip on Sally’s airplane. Take a trip round-and-round on this giant plane as it rotates and rises into the air.
Charlie Brown’s kite is stuck in a tree again, can you help get it down? On this family ride, guests will be propelled to the top of the tower and bounce down to the platform as they experience sensations of weightlessness.
In addition to the new rides in Planet Snoopy, there will be a new event space, and upgraded food and beverage locations. In addition to the rides, new event space and other upgrades, Kings Dominion also announced FunPix which will give guests the opportunity to purchase a photo pass for unlimited digital photos of all their park memories for the entire season, for one flat rate. The park is also adding free WiFi throughout the park so you don’t have to use all your data to catch Pokemon or hit the 50+ Poke Stops at the park. They also plan to release a brand new mobile app with an updated user interface, ride wait times and more.
I saved the best part for last in my opinion, as a mother of four I know how hard it can be for bigger families on a budget to travel. Kings Dominion is added a brand new program called the Kings Dominion Pre-K Pass that includes unlimited complimentary visits for children ages three to five years old for the entire 2017 season. Yes you read that right. If you’re like me and you have younger children at home this is the perfect opportunity to introduce them to Kings Dominion or continue their love of the park. If you’re interested in getting a Kings Dominion Pre-K Pass here’s few things you need to know.
- Online registration for the Pre-K Pass is available now and can be processed at the park beginning September 3. The Pre-K Pass includes one free visit during the fall of 2016 to enjoy the Great Pumpkin Fest in Planet Snoopy which begins on September 24.
The Kings Dominion Pre-K Pass is available for children between the ages of three through five at the time of redemption.
To take advantage of this special limited-time offer, guest must register online and redeem at Kings Dominion by April 30, 2017.
- The pass is valid through October 29, 2017 and is only valid at Kings Dominion and Soak City. The Pre-K pass is NOT valid at other Cedar Fair Parks.
- You must register online by following the directions and submitting information for the pass. Print the e-ticket and take it to the Kings Dominion front gate pass processing center along with a valid form of identification that proves the child’s date of birth. Examples of valid identification are an original certified birth certificate or travel passport.
The Pre-K Pass includes admission to Dinosaur’s Alive!
- The offer is NOT available at the Kings Dominion front gate. You must register online at kingsdominion.com before you get to the park. You will receive the Pre-K Pass at the front gate pass processing center once proper identification is shown proving your child’s date of birth
- We’re Heading Back to Kings Dominion with a #KDFirstTimer #ad (nickisrandommusings.com)
- Lots to Enjoy for New and Regular Visitors to Kings Dominion #KDFirstTimer #ad – Nicki’s Random Musings (nickisrandommusings.com)
- Family Fun at Kings Dominion – Nicki’s Random Musings (nickisrandommusings.com)
- Visit Kings Dominion During Special Events for More Fun – Nicki’s Random Musings (nickisrandommusings.com)
- KidsFest at Kings Dominion #ad #KDKidsFest #BloggingatKD – Nicki’s Random Musings (nickisrandommusings.com)