Here’s How to #ShopSmarter at Safeway and Save
I remember when I was in college and gas was just $1.00 a gallon. Those were the days are like ancient history now so I am always looking for ways that I can save at the pump. I love shopping at Safeway because they offer gas rewards, and with my rewards card they even offer special offers for double or triple points. That means even more savings at the pump for me. Right now you can save over $20 by buying gift cards before you shop, dine or hit the town. Savvy shoppers can triple dip on savings this week when they purchase multi-pack gift cards.
Here’s How It Works:
- Promotional Offer – 15% off gift card multi-packs from 8/16 through 8/19 (offer valid on Fandango, TGIF, Xbox, Cold Stone or iHOP)
- Fuel Rewards – Safeway offers double-fuel points for every dollar you spend on gift cards redeemable at Safeway, Chevron, or Texaco stations ($1 = 2 fuel points). Requires Club Card. To find out more about Safeway’s fuel rewards program click here.
- Earn credit card rewards points /savings on your purchase (e.g. 3% back on groceries, miles, or earn points)
Here’s how the MATH works on a $100 participating multi-pack purchase = $20+ Savings
- $15 off – when you purchase $100 in multi-pack cards
- $3 off when you fill up your tank. (avg. $.17 off per gallon).
- $2.55 off if you earn 3% back on your credit card grocery purchases.
What gift card would you purchase if you were heading to Safeway to save? I would purchase the Fandango multi pack. They would make great birthday and holiday gifts for my family, especially my older niece and nephews. Everyone loves going to the movies. Plus the gas savings is an even better saving bonus for me. If you have a Safeway card be sure to visit the rewards page before shopping to maximize your earnings of fuel points.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by Tatu Digital Media. Any opinions expressed are my own. Tatu Digital Media is also hosting a giveaway, enter via the tool below.