Fun Things to Do In Summer
Once summer hits I always think about the kids. My whole summer planning revolves around doing things for them and honestly I never think about myself or just for my husband and I. I came across an inspiring post from KPFUSION and she put together her Summer Fun To-Do List and I have to admit it’s an amazing list of great activities for her. It makes me want to create my own to-do list of fun activities for the summer.
KPFUSION has some great things on her list that’s local to her. It made me think of what I would add on my own list of fun things I would love to do. Here’s my short list:
- Take a day trip to DC and visit some of the free museums.
- Go to a food truck festival.
- Read at least five new books, I used to read often but I just don’t anymore and that’s not something I’m proud of.
- Start back dating my husband with a bi-weekly date night. We are always so busy but it’s time for us to make time for each other.
- Take a mini-vacation by myself to unwind and rejuvenate.
What would you add to your list of summer fun thins to do? Check out KPFUSION blog post for inspiration and I hope you have lots of fun this summer.