Five Uses for Downy Wrinkle Release Spray
I am not big on ironing at all. My husband on the other hand, when we first started dating use to iron his jeans. I think it’s from his southern upbringing. I just don’t find ironing useful at all. It one task I’ll gladly pass on to my husband. I had the opportunity to review Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus last year and I loved it. So much that my bragging caused me to end up gifting away all my extra bottles. So when Downy reached out to me again I jumped at the opportunity. This time I won’t be so generous with my supply.
My Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus goes with me everywhere I go. The travel bottles are the perfect size for traveling. They adhere to airline restrictions and it’s a must have when traveling. Mines was a lifesaver when I was traveling to LA last year for a press event. We were required to have two dresses with us and as you can imagine they got very wrinkled during the trip. This brings me to my list of five uses for Downy Wrinkle Release Spray.
- Traveling Aid: When my husband travels for business he always packs a suit. Often he folds it in his spinner suitcase and it gets wrinkled. The Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus is the perfect traveling aid. The first things travels usually do is hang up their clothing that may wrinkle. With the wrinkle spray you spray your clothing before hanging them up and watch as the wrinkles disappear.
- Ironing Aid: If you’re like my husband and you don’t mind ironing, skip the starch next time and use Downy Wrinkle Releaser Plus instead. This product works just as well as starch or even better. Your clothing gets ironed just as neatly and stays neat after ironing.
- Refresh Your Linens: The winkle release spray can also be used to refresh your linens. We all have linen closets in our homes and while they smell great fresh out the wash a few weeks later all the smell is gone. I love to spray the on our sheets when placing new linens on the bed. It adds a nice light scent to the sheets and they don’t smell like they’ve been in a closet.
- Spruce Up Curtains: I don’t currently have any curtains in my house but I remember my mother having a lot of them growing up in Trinidad. She had multiple sets for different parts of the house. The problem with curtains is always storage. At times it would be a year before she used certain sets like her Christmas and holiday curtains. A year in storage is a long time so you can imagine how wrinkled they were. Spruce up your curtains before putting them up. Generously spray with the wrinkle releaser and iron, your curtains will love you for it.
- Odor Eliminator: There are some fabrics that can’t be washed, perfect examples are the seats in cars, some car seats, some furniture, and carpets. You have to get very creative when cleaning these items and adding the wrinkle release spray can help eliminate odor. We recently had to use our in the car because our toddler spilled milk in the car. You can imagine the smell it left behind and even after cleaning the seat with soap and water it still had some odor left behind. We sprayed the whole car with the wrinkle release spray and we could immediately tell the difference.
Regardless of how you use Downy Wrinkle Releaser Spray, you are sure to love the results. I know I always do. Be sure to check your local Target starting in June for the release of the new scent – Crisp Linen. Be sure to also check out the special offers section of the website for coupons and ways to save.