Disclosure: This is a sponsored post brought to you by Shoplet.
Owning any business, especially a small business is hard work. You are always looking for ways to improve your business and customer satisfactions. The #ShopletAdvantage is here to help you in those areas and improve your business. If you’ve ever had the task of placing orders then you are probably familiar or heard of the procurement portion of buying products. Shoplet offers a brand new way for you to shop for your office supplies using their eProcurement tools. What is eProcurement? Shoplet is giving you free access to tools bigger companies are already using and enjoy. These tools make it easy to see what you’re spending and could help in cost reductions when ordering. You can create customized users to manage purchasing policies, budgets and approval routing. You also have full access to order history so it’s easy to reorder at any time and track who are making those purchases.
Here are some of the business solutions to using Shoplet:
- No sales tax and free shipping on most orders.
- Net Terms (Net 30 days) for corporate accounts.
- Prefered Corporate Pricing for customers who frequently purchase products.
- One-Time Volume Purchasing agreements.
- Dedicated account managers – ready to help!
Signing up and getting started is a breeze it only takes a few minutes to get started with your account and adding users is just as easy. You’ll be ready to go in very little time and you can also use the help center if you need further assistance. To spread the word for their eProcurement tools Shoplet has created a video for customers to view and learn more. It’s not only fun it’s also interactive and in the video is a hidden “treasure hunt”. Viewers can watch the video and look for the “treasures,” which we have embedded in the video. These treasures are Shoplet.com logo price tags that contain “treasure” codes. Viewers can then submit their answers and receive up to 10% off their next purchase on Shoplet.com.
Here’s the requirements of the treasure hunt:
- Find all the “treasure code price tags” hidden within the video
- Enter the codes contained in the “price tags” at the provided URL
- Coupon will be emailed after submitting answers
- Share the video on Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, and/or Google+
- “Like” and comment on Shoplet.com’s Facebook
Did you find all the treasures? Share our Treasure Hunt with your friends so they can win too!
Disclosure: I am a Shoplet Blogger, this is a sponsored on behalf of Shoplet and their eProcurement tools.