The highly anticipated family film DC LEAGUE OF SUPER PETS is opening this Friday in theaters nationwide.
To celebrate the release, Warner Bros. has put together some fun activations on behalf of the film. I wanted to share them all so you and your family can partake in the action and hope you are willing to share with your friends as well.
Kid Activity Book – For the younger super-heroes in training.
Happy Color – for Ages 12 +
Happy Color is a color by number game with inspiring and breathtaking pictures to color! Happy Color and DC League of Super-Pets have partnered up and created a total of 8 coloring pages featuring different scenes from the film, taking you on an adventurous journey with your favorite super-pets.
Social Media Content
- TikTok content – Dwayne Johnson + Kevin Hart Do the Tortilla Slap Challenge
- Hilarious content of these 2 best friends doing the TikTok trend sweeping the internet
- “Turn your pet into a DC Super-Pet” generator – “Turn your pet into a DC Super-Pet” generator, example here. With this activity, you can upload an image of your pet at https://www.dcleagueofsuperpets.com/petgenerator and add different stickers, accessories and effects resulting in a socially shareable output with your pet’s super-power and super-pet name.
- AR Filters – There is a fun AR filter available across IG, FB, TikTok and Snap in which you can bring the super-pets into your home. With the front-facing camera you can take a selfie with the League and with the world view you can unleash Krypto and Ace and experiment with their different superpowers, example here. You can access the AR experience on the platforms and from our site at: https://www.dcleagueofsuperpets.com/ar
- Be sure to purchase your tickets for the film in advance here: https://gettickets.dcleagueofsuperpets.com/
About DC League of Super Pets
Dwayne Johnson stars as the voice of Krypto the Super-Dog in Warner Bros. Pictures’ animated action adventure feature film “DC League of Super-Pets,” from director Jared Stern.
The film also stars the voices of Kevin Hart (the “Jumanji” and “Secret Life of Pets” films), Kate McKinnon (“Saturday Night Live,” the “Magic School Bus Rides Again” films, “Ferdinand”), John Krasinski (the “Quiet Place” films, “Free Guy”), Vanessa Bayer (“Saturday Night Live,” “Office Christmas Party,” “Trainwreck”), Natasha Lyonne (“Show Dogs,” “Ballmastrz 9009”), Diego Luna (“Rogue One: A Star Wars Story,” “Maya and the Three”), Marc Maron (“Joker,” “GLOW”), Thomas Middleditch (“Godzilla: King of the Monsters,” “Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie”), Ben Schwartz (“Sonic the Hedgehog,” “Duck Tales”), and Keanu Reeves (the “Matrix” and “John Wick” films).
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://youtube.com/embed/xEbpPP-_1Ig " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
In “DC League of Super-Pets,” Krypto the Super-Dog and Superman are inseparable best friends, sharing the same superpowers and fighting crime in Metropolis side by side. When Superman and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped, Krypto must convince a rag-tag shelter pack—Ace the hound, PB the potbellied pig, Merton the turtle and Chip the squirrel—to master their own newfound powers and help him rescue the Super Heroes.