Announcing the Inaugural Loomy Awards
Disclosure: I was provided with a Original Loom Boom to share about he Loomy Awards.
Loom Bands has hit the world with a huge bang and everyone all over are making them and lots of them. Honestly I don’t even know how to make them but my niece and my daughter both make them. They both learned from watching videos on Youtube and from other friends that also make the bands. The Original Loom Boom is sponsoring the first ever Loomy Awards to celebrate loomers. Starting today loomers can visit The Original Loom Boom’s Facebook page to submit their entries for voting. The earlier you submit your entry the more time you will have to promote and help you get votes so head over and submit it today. Winners will be announced on April 30th, 2014 via a live web show by Loom Boom creator Jake. There will be four categories: Best Bracelet, Coolest Charm, Wackiest Wearable, and Best Loom Boom. Three winners will each receive a $250 gift card, and one grand prize winner will receive a $500 gift card! Plus, all winners will receive a special edition of The Original Loom Boom!
About the Loom Boom:
Like all loom-crazed households, rubber-band bracelets were taking over. As moms, Katy and Lauren (Co-Founders) loved the focus and creativity it provided for their kids. Every new stitch their children learned produced more patterns, more colors and more creations. However, these bracelets were winding up everywhere, from their couch cushions to their dog’s mouth. It was a problem that needed solving! They stumbled upon a solution when Katy’s five-year-old son, Jake, housed his ever-growing collection of bracelets on a paper towel roll! What began with a simple concept has now developed into a first-of-its kind product intended to organize, display, transport and share. Sometimes children see things so clearly, and they jumped on his simple yet genius idea.
- Organize, display, transport and share your loom creations
- Features bright colored tubes that can hold up to 40 bracelets
- The tube is detachable from the base, giving you easy access to bracelets at the bottom
- The base contains extra storage compartments for loom bands, charms, clips, and other spare parts
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Can be purchased nationwide for $9.99 at Michael’s and Learning Express
So if you’re a loomer and you have some great pieces you want to show off, head over to the Original Loom Boom’s Facebook page now and submit those entries for voting and ask all your family, friends, and fans to vote for you. I can’t wait to see all the amazing creations.
- Announcing the 1st Annual Loomy Awards (michiganmomliving.com)
- 1st Annual Loomy Awards and Original Loom Boom Giveaway (centralmnmom.com)
- The Original Loom Boom Review & Giveaway (raisingthreesavvyladies.com)
- Coping with Kids: Loom Boom organizes bracelets (triblive.com)