5 Hour Energy Yummification Contest Results
Disclosure: “The 5-hour ENERGY® samples, gift card, and information have been provided by the makers of 5-hour ENERGY®.”
Last month I shared with you a contest from the makers of 5 Hour Energy. They were looking for videos of your own recipes and creations using their products. There was a lot of prize money up for grabs. Well now I have the contest results to share with you.
The winning videos and recipes are posted at http://5hourenergy.com/yummification.
First Place ($50,000 prize): “Pomelimelade” by Tim Merlau, Los Angeles, CA
- This winning submission mixes a Pomegranate 5-hour ENERGY® shot with limeade, and then takes us on a musical journey through all that can be accomplished over several hours (spoiler alert: it’s a lot).
- 1 glass Limeade
- 1 shot of Pomegranate 5-hour ENERGY®
Second Place ($30,000 prize): “Ramalamadingdong” by Mark Golembeski, Los Angeles, CA
- The second place video helps us turn that 2:30 feeling frown upside down by mixing a 5-hour ENERGY® shot with lemonade. This video has it all: a clown, a puppy, a guy in a tutu, and much more.
- 1 glass Lemonade
- 1 shot of Berry 5-hour ENERGY®
Third Place ($10,000 prize): “Arnold Power” by Zac Sheorn, Lugoff, SC
- The third place winner reminds us that you don’t have to be good at sports, but mixing a Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY® shot with decaffeinated iced tea helps keep you refreshed while practicing. And practicing.
- “Arnold Power”
- 1 glass Decaf Iced Tea
- 1 shot of Pink Lemonade 5-hour ENERGY®
I have to say that these guys produced some awesome videos. I was surprised that all the winners were guys, but they came up with some very interesting combinations. We’ve been enjoying the Arnold Power a lot.