Tech Stocking Stuffers
Technology is a huge part of our lives and it’s just not possible to make any kind of gift guide without including some tech items on the list. I’ve received some great tech products throughout the year and I’m sharing some that are perfect for stocking stuffers.
Disclosure: I received some of the items below for inclusion in my holiday gift guide. This post may contain affiliate links, clicking them and making a purchase helps support this site.
The NomadPlus is the perfect addition to any stocking this holiday season and beyond. This 2-in-1 serves as a wall charger and portable battery at the same time. I just love mines. I have been using it along with my iPhone wall charger since it arrived. I’ve been able to get a 50% charger on mines several times when I was in bed and wanted to use my phone being going to sleep. NomadPlus is an innovative 2-in-1 charging solution. Ideal for travel, it adds a 1800mAh battery to any Apple USB wall plug – and it can charge any smartphone or other USB powered devices. NomadPlus packs enough power to charge your phone 100% after you unplug it from the wall.
Learn More – Nomad (currently Nomad is having a holiday sale and the NomadPlus is 50% off)
Purchase – MSRP $39.99 on Amazon.
U|R Powered Touchscreen Gloves for Him
Don’t let winter interfere with mobile activity. Blake is a surge knit touchscreen tech glove for men. UR Powered’s Blake surge knit touchscreen gloves to access your favorite apps, email, camera and more on your favorite smartphone, tablet or mobile device! These knit gloves feature UR’s Mobile Media grip, allowing you to enjoy touchscreen features with 5 finger touch control! Blake Touchscreen Gloves by UR Powered come in multiple colors, making it easy to mix and match with your winter gear.
Learn More: UR Powered MSRP $30
UR Powered Tucker Sweater Knit Mens Audio Hat
With the Tucker Knit Sweater Audio Hat you can keep your ears warm during the cold months. In Baltimore it can get very cold so this is a perfect gift idea especially for teens who are out waiting for the bus to get to school and back home. Tucker is a sweater knit audio hat featuring built-in U|R Powered audio speakers with removable cords. Detailed with a contrasting stitch design. Fleece lined ear band for added warmth and comfort.
Learn More: UR Powered MSRP $38
1ByOne iPhone Battery Case
I travel for my blog from time to time and when I do I always need extra battery life. This is the perfect gift for anyone who’s using their phones all the time. My sister is the perfect example of that. She’s attached to her phone and now with double the battery life she has longer to go without needing a charge. Key features of the 1byOne iPhone Battery Case include:
- The powerful 3100mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery can effectively provide 100%+ extra battery life to your iPhone 6/6s, which is equivalent to add 14 + hours talk time or 10+ hours web browsing time.
- 360 degrees comprehensive bumper design and hard-shell backplate, protects your iPhone from scratches and other daily tear and wear, yet small and convenient enough to fit easily in your hand or in your pocket.
- Featuring sync-through technology that you can sync your iPhone to a computer without having to take the battery case off. Simultaneously charge your iPhone and battery case together with the included micoUSB cable.
- Protective IC circuit efficiently avoids short-circuit, over-charged and malfunction even under extreme conditions.
- Changeable frames of different colors, dress up your iPhone on every single day.
You can read my review on Amazon and also purchase the case as well. It’s really a great product to have and to gift.
D-Link Smart Plug
I’ve noticed that the market for connected home products are starting to expand. So when D-Link reached out about their new Wi-Fi Smart Plug I had to jump at the opportunity to give this one a try. Imagine being able to turn on the lights to a room in your house before entering. Or sometimes we get busy forget to turn off electronics, with the Smart Plug you can simply connect to the D-Link app and check to make sure it’s turned off, if not you can turn it off from your tablet or smartphone. One of the key features I loved about this little plug is that it could actually help you. The built in thermal sensor will automatically turn off overheating appliances. The peace of mind with that feature alone is worth the $69.99 price tag to me, but if you’re still on the fence about the smart plug, perhaps saving on your energy bills will make this a smart buy for you. I’ll be adding more of these to our home in the future for sure.
Learn more: D-Link
Purchase: MSRP $69.99 on Amazon
Kinivo BTH260 Sport Headphones
I just love how compact these headphones are, they fit perfectly in my husband’s stocking too. The little box comes ready to be wrapped and gifted to someone on your shopping list. These bluetooth headphones are a great option for music lovers. My husband listens to music when he works out, so he needs headphones without a cord. This is the perfect option for athletes because they can listen to whatever they want, without having to worry about the cord at all. Key features of these headphones include
- Sweatproof : Built to perform for sports or active lifestyles with reliable water resistant technology, a sleek design and secure fit
- Enjoy latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless music and hands-free calling capabilities with noise-cancelling microphone
- Incredibly long-lasting (25 hours) rechargeable battery which can be quickly charged up in 2-3 hrs
- Unleash powerful and rich CD-quality sound with amazing clarity and deep bass- supports AptX high bit rate codec
- Includes protective carrying case, charging cable and comes with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime US based customer support
Learn more about Kinvio and their products on Amazon.