Save When Shopping Safeway Specials
My couponing hasn’t been that great lately. I rarely shop with coupons and when I do it’s mostly just for diapers and wipes. The fact remains though that with a family of six I could use all the saving opportunities I could get. Thankfully Safeway Food Stores offers lots of amazing specials to help you save when shopping for your groceries. Starting May 27th, you can save on your grocery bill by shopping in store specials.
Summer is upon us and Safeway has everything you need to get ready for picnics and BBQs of the season. My family and I love visiting the beach during the summer. We plan a huge family day with lots of food and drinks for the entire day. Starting this week Safeway top in store specials include:
- Half Sheet cake – $24.99
- Fried Chicken (50 pieces) – $35.99
- Open Nature Lamb Loin Chops – $7.99/lb.
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Top Sirloin – $7.99/lb.; Rib Steaks $9.99/lb.
- Gourmet Burger Patties (93 percent lean; Bacon Cheddar, Blue Cheese and Pepper) – $5.99/lb.
- Kabobs with Vegetables (Chicken, Pork, Sausage) – $5.99/lb.
- Prince Edward Mussels – 2 lbs. for $6.99 (Club Card)
- Cherrystone Clams – 12 for $5.99 (Club Card)
- Oysters – 6 for $5.94
- Ken’s Salad Dressing – $2.99 (Club Card)
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks – 2 for $4 (Club Card)
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies/Fruit Loops/Frosted Flakes – 2 for $5 (12.2- to 23.5-ounce sizes)
- Athena Melons – 2 for $5
- Gold Pineapple $2.99 (Everyday Low Price)
- Sweet Red Cherries – $2.99/lb. (Club Card)
- Organic Mangoes – 2 for $4 (Club Card)
- Driscoll Organic Strawberries – $4.99/lb.
As you can see Safeway has everything for your summer party needs. If you want to skip the cooking then pick up the fried chicken special or if you’re a grill master grab some steaks and fire up the grill for a delicious meal in no time. I’m looking forward to picking up some Strawberries for baking Strawberry Cake and Fruit Snacks for the kids lunch boxes. In additions to these great specials Safeway also features $5 Friday deals.
These one day only deals are even better than the other weekly specials. I personally love Five Dollar Fridays because there’s always something for us to stock up on. The Five Dollar Friday specials for this week includes:
- 20-pack Pepsi/Canada Dry cans
- Klondike Ice Cream – 2 for $5
- Eight-piece Fried Chicken
- Two pound container of Fresh Strawberries
- Angel Soft 12-pack (Double Rolls)
- Safeway Frozen Meatballs or Pantry Essentials Chicken Nuggets (22 or 24-ounce bags)
- Open Nature Leg Quarters (20 ounce)
- Luvs/Mom to Mom/Pampers/Huggies Wipes and/or Jumbo Diapers
I know I’ll be stocking up on diapers and wipes for sure. When it’s just $5 a pack, that definitely worth stocking up. Or maybe you want to stock up on some Pepsi/Canada Dry sodas for your next party. Either way these special offers are too good to miss. Be sure to visit Safeway.com each week for their new special offers throughout the summer. Safeway will be your one stop shop for all your cookouts, picnics, parties and more this summer.