We are big fans of We Bare Bears. My kids have been watching it for years, so when they saw it on the list of movies for the virtual summer camp they were excited. We are used to hanging our with all the bears and we were excited about making our slime and watching the movie together as a family.
Disclosure: We are participating in a sponsored program with Warner Brothers Entertainment. Any opinions expressed are my own.
Making our slime was super easy, all we had to do was pop the gummy bears in the microwave, melt, add the few dry ingredients, and stir. It was a bit sticky and please make sure adult supervision is available at all times because when melting those gummies it’s very hot and can burn your fingers. But it’s a fun and tasty treat to enjoy with your movie. You can easily try some of time tips below for making gummy slime your own way.
- Separate colors to get your favorite color slime. Like using only red, green or yellow to make your slime.
- Add extra flavoring to make it taste even better.
- Add a drop or two of food coloring to make a specific color if you mix all our colors or if you want a darker color.
- Slowly add your sugar and cornstarch mixture to gummy mixture till you get your desired texture. If its too sticky add more of the dry mix.
- Try different brands of gummy bears to experiment when creating your slime. See if they come out differently. Even try different types of gummies.
About We Bare Bears: The Movie:
We Bare Bears: The Movie follows Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear’s love of food trucks and Internet fame, which leads the brothers to unexpected mayhem, where they must go on a wild, hilarious and dangerous adventure to escape a foe that threatens to tear them apart. Watch as Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear catch the attention of the Department of Wildlife Control and go on a wacky adventure as their world turns upside down, and the Bears are left with no choice but to go on the run!
We Bare Bears: The Movie is now available to own on Digital, Blu-ray & DVD. Be sure to follow along next week to see what movie we’ll be watching and what activity we have planned for the third week of Camp Warner Brothers. I hope you guys are having as much fun as we are having and I plan on having a few surprises in the next coming weeks as well. So stay tuned.