Belli Skin Care Review
You’re pregnant and you’re looking for something for your skin. Pregnancy does so much to our bodies that we never know what way it will affect us. Each of my pregnancies were different and they all had different effects on my skin. If you’re looking for skin care products to use during and after your pregnancy then you want Belli Skin Care. This post is sponsored by Belli Skin Care.
When I was pregnant with my daughter I started having problems with my skin. Surprisingly it resolved after the pregnancy. My second pregnancy didn’t come with any skin issues and then my third I ended up with major skin issues. My skin got light spots that resulted in discoloration that stayed with me even after pregnancy. I also started having problems with acne. The problem with acne and pregnancy you are limited in the products you can use on your skin. For me I ended up using a mild soap to wash my face daily and a moisturizer. That’s what my OB/GYN recommended to me. I wish I had known about Belli Skin Care then. Belli delivers trusted skin care solutions that pamper and protect without known harmful chemicals so you can expect beautiful skin and enjoy peace of mind during any stage of your life: pregnancy, motherhood and beyond. Their products are free of artificial dyes or fragrances, free of phthalates, free of paraben preservatives, cruelty-free and made in the U.S.A.. When its come to skin care you are in great hand with Belli and their wide variety of products. I received two samples for review the Belli Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub and the Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash.
Each of these products work to help you achieve healthy, glowing skin during your pregnancy. They keep your feeling beautiful, while you’re not worrying about your baby.
About Belli Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub:
Dull skin meets dramatic improvement with the gentle exfoliating power of Belli Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub. As the perfect way to jump-start that mom-to-be glow, the formula is safe for pregnant and nursing mothers. It can be used on face and body to smooth and prepare the skin for the application of cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. This product is a great step one for any beauty regime. You can use it at anytime to prime your skin, so it better with your moisturizer or cleaners. The mirco-scrub formula is gentle and not harsh like other scrubs. Belli also suggests this product can be used on your face and your body.
Features of the Belli Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub:
- Free of teratogens (ingredients linked to birth defects or miscarriage in published medical studies); OB/GYN recommended
- Features antioxidant-rich ginseng and green tea as well as the aromatherapy benefits of peppermint oil
- Invigorates as it gently sweeps away dirt and dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin
- LactMed screened to avoid ingredients that may be harmful if passed through in a mother’s breast milk
- Allergy tested. Free of parabens, BPA, phthalates, and artificial dyes
- Safe for use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Massage two to three times weekly onto dampened skin using swirling motions, then rinse off
- MSRP $24 for a 6.5 oz tube, available at buy buy Baby, ULTA.com and other fine retailers nationwide
I loved using this product when I woke up in the morning. It made my skin feel fresh and clean and rejuvenated. I’m not sure about a pregnancy glow but it did make my skin feel radiant and I loved how great it worked with the Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash. This scrub left my skin feeling soft and smooth and after cleaning and adding my moisturizer.
About the Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash:
There’s nothing like an acne blemish to disrupt the beautiful glow that comes with pregnancy. Ending the breakout cycle that is so common in early pregnancy is challenging, as many facial cleansers are harsh, drying, and contain ingredients that should be avoided when expecting. To the rescue comes Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash, designed to promote clean and clear skin using lactic acid, an ingredient that
occurs naturally in the body. The Anti-Blemish also has some of the same features like the scrub. It also is free teratogens, allergy tested, free of prabens, BPA, phthalates and artificial dyes. This product is also LactMe screened and say to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Features of the Belli Anti-Blemish Facial Wash
- Specially formulated to gently and safely cleanse the skin of oil, dead skin cells and impurities that can lead to bacterial overgrowth and acne
- Contains no salicylic acid, glycolic acid or benzoyl peroxide, common acne-fighting ingredients that are contra-indicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Instead uses lactic acid – a mild hydroxy acid that can be used during pregnancy — to cleanse and exfoliate the skin without over-drying
- Also features antioxidant-rich green tea and cucumber
- Lemon peel oil serves as a natural anti-bacterial agent and skin brightener, and provides an uplifting citrus scent
- Use as a daily facial cleanser during pregnancy or anytime
- May also be left on the face for 5 minutes as an intensive facial mask
- SRP $22 for 6.5 oz, available at buy buy Baby, Destination Maternity, A Pea in the Pod Maternity, ULTA.com and other fine retailers nationwide.
The facial wash I use just about daily, specially with it being summer, I like to make sure I get rid of any dirt and oil. Both of these products would make great gifts for a mom at a baby shower or gender reveal party. Often mom gets forgotten so this would be a great way for her to get some pampering before and after pregnancy. You can find out more about Belli Skin Care visit their website to learn about all their products. You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.