I love cooking up meals for my family. One of my favorite things is having new dish night with my family. I look for dishes we have never tried before and create it for my family. It’s a great way for us to bond while learning about other cultures. We recently had family visiting and I decided to recreate one of my favorite dishes and I knew that Enspice would be a great addition to the dish. It’s a special spice that is enhanced with 21 vitamins and minerals.
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
I usually use the same brand of spices in all my meals because I’m so accustomed to using them in my dishes. I enjoyed adding something different in my meals using Enspice especially since it’s also adding some of our daily vitamins and minerals in the meals as well. It’s giving me a chance to think about my family’s health without having to do anything but just sprinkle some spices on my meals.
Seasoned Salt is something we use practically every day. I use it in all my dishes so I loved knowing that with just two teaspoons I’m giving my family 100% of the FDA’s daily values of minerals and vitamins. Just by seasoning my food. Dinner has never made me feel so relaxed and confident with just a dash of seasoning.
Enspice inc. is a public benefit corporation on a mission to end childhood
malnutrition by putting nutrients back where they belong, in food. They
believe nutrients should come from their natural sources, not from a
synthetic supplement. So, they put plant-based nutrients directly into tasty
seasonings and spices. And, they self-fund their foundation’s efforts to give
children around the world the nutrition they need.
Just the facts
- Enspice premium seasonings and spices are enhanced with 21 plant-based vitamins and minerals with nutrients from 10 organic plants.
- Seasonings & spices include taco seasoning, cape cod, chipotle bbq, black pepper, seasoned salt, and cinnamon.
- One tsp of Enspice contains 50% of the FDA’s daily values.
- Enspice seasoning and spices are cooking friendly with nutrients that are resistant to heat.
- The seasonings and spices are non-GMO, kosher, and gluten-free.
- Each purchase donates one meal for a child.
- A container of Enspice seasoning and spices typically retails for $10.99
Enspice’s Cape Cod seasoning was just what I needed to add a special touch to my Seafood Gumbo. The family loved it and have been talking about it ever since. I’ve been adding it to all my seafood dishes since using it in my gumbo.
Check out the Enspice line of seasonings the next time you add spices to your spice racks. And as a special offer you can save 10% off enspice seasonings & spices with code MOMSMEET. Offer expires 12/30/20.