Upgrade Your Toothbrush with REACH Complete Care Line
I remember REACH toothbrushes from when I was a kid growing up. They were regular toothbrushes, while they got the job done very well; they were pretty straight forward. Over the years toothbrushes in general has continued to evolve and so has REACH. I was provided samples of the new REACH Complete Care Line for review. Any and all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
I’ve broken up with my old toothbrushes and I don’t think we’ll ever be making up again. My samples of REACH Complete Care arrived and it was perfectly timed. It was time for my four-month swap. I’ve been using the same brand of toothbrush for at least four years now, partly because when I was couponing I had a nice stock pile and I believed that they were working for me. The complete care line features two new triple angle brushes. So I had to decide which brush I would pick.
The REACH Complete Care brushes include:
- The Complete Care Triple Angle Floss: brush boasts 100% inter-dental tapered bristles for better reach between teeth. It also has a firm, deep-cleaning REACH Tip with spiral bristles.
- The Complete Care Triple Angle Pro: features multi-level diamond bristles for a total mouth clean, and a pronounced REACH Tip to help access hard to reach places.
I decided to choose the Complete Care Triple Angle Floss because I rarely floss even though I know I should. I also prefer a firm toothbrush as opposed to a soft one. I could immediately tell the difference between this toothbrush and my old toothbrush. My whole mouth felt cleaner compared to the old brush. I didn’t even realize that my old brush was not getting to my back teeth cleaned. With this toothbrush all my teeth got cleaned and in between my teeth as well. My mouth also felt cleaner longer. I’ve already swaped my husband’s toothbrush out and I’ve been bragging about how great these brushes
About the REACH Complete Care Line:
- REACH Complete Care Triple Angle toothbrushes feature an industry first: patent pending Triple Angle Technology, providing three different angles of bristle cleaning – left, straight and right
- The technology maximizes vertical surface contact for superior plaque removal and an unprecedented total mouth cleaning worthy of the name “complete”
- 13 degree angled necks help access hard-to-reach areas of the mouth
- Soft thumb rest for comfort and performance
- Two different designs available include Complete Care Triple Angle Floss and Complete Care Triple Angle Pro
- Both brushes are available in single or value-priced two packs; MSRP $3.99 or $5.99 respectively
- Avaliable at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite-Aid, and other find retailers across the country
* For optimal oral health, toothbrushes should be replaced every three months and Complete Care offers the ideal upgrade when it’s time. REACH offers an innovative SMS text reminder program. Consumers who would like to receive these personal 3-month reminders can follow instructions at www.Reachtoothbrush.com/sms