3 Ways to Win:
- One grand prize winner will receive the $3,000 scholarship as detailed
- One winner from each state will be awarded, on behalf of their local group, the entire Master Books digital library
- Each local group that yields a winner will receive a single-use coupon for buy one, get any product of equal or lesser value free!
Deadlines and other important dates:
- Scholarship due date: Applications, transcript, and essay are due April 15, 2013
- High school transcript or the equivalent is required. Transcripts or the equivalent must be signed by the high school counselor, homeschool evaluator/supervisor, or principal. Scholarship submission name must be exactly as noted on the transcript in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship applicant information, essay and transcript must be submitted by mail to:Master Books Scholarship Essay Program
P.O. Box 726
Green Forest, AR 72638
- Scholarship will be awarded on or before May 1, 2013.
Conditions of Scholarship Eligibility:
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen
- MUST be a high school junior or senior or the equivalent
- MUST be enrolled or enrolling in a U.S. accredited two-year, four-year, or trade school for the Fall of 2013 (seniors), or the Fall of 2014 (juniors)
- MUST have a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or the equivalent)
The Master Books Scholarship will be submitted to the winner’s accredited school upon receipt of a copy of their acceptance to that school. If the scholarship winner does not complete a full semester at the accredited school, the monies must be returned to Master Books to be awarded to the 1st runner-up. The winner agrees that all of his/her scholarship combined benefits do not exceed the cost of tuition, fees, and university-provided room and board as stated in the institution’s cost of attendance.
To download your application and chapter of book please visit New Leaf Publishing website.