I’m behind on my writing prompts, I have been in a huge funk and it’s taken a toll on my blogging and everything else. So I’m trying to catch up now. One of the writing prompts from this past week was to tell something you love about your significant other, pet or someone else. So I decided to write ten things I love about my husband.
- We are nothing a like and totally the same all in the same breathe. I do believe we are each other’s ying and yang.
- He works hard to provide for his family and never makes me feel bad about not working. When I was pregnant with our second child I told him I think I wanted to be a stay at home mother, to which he responded “we’ll figure out how to make it happen.” You have to love a man that supports his family.
- He is supportive and giving to his family members and friends. He’s always ready to lend a hand when and where he can.
- He’s a man of God. He strives to live in the ways that God would want him to live. He prays
- He loves his children.
- He’s selfless in so many ways. I am a very selfless person and having a husband that’s same way our children are always our first priority. I’m glad I have this in a husband. I know he’ll go without so we (our children and I) can have things that we need and want.
- He’s a people person. I don’t know if it’s his southern values or just the way he was raised but the is a social moth. He’s friendly and very personable. As long as you’re not judgmental of him, you’ve got a friend.
- He volunteers and give back to his community and others. He’s a mentor and is always finding ways to share what he has with others.
- He can almost always make you laugh, not just a small laugh but one that could help you forget about your troubles for a bit.
- I love that he loves me, he’s my heart and my soul, one of the greatest gifts God has ever given me and though he is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination he loves me just the way I am and all I can do is love him the same. Unconditionally.
What’s something you love about your spouse/significant other?