Say Goodbye to Scars with ScarAway
Scars can take on two roles, either they are linked to awesome stories or they are linked to something you just don’t want to think about at all. Now you can say goodbye to scars with ScarAway. Kiss those bad scars away and start to enjoy your beautiful skin. As an adult I have come to terms with a lot of my scars. I don’t think about them that often but most of my scars are from cuts and scrapes I got as a child. As a mother of four I try to make sure my kids are scar free. I received two products from ScarAway to review and share my thoughts with you. I got to review the ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs and the ScarAway Flex Long Sheets.
About ScarAway Flex Long Sheets:
ScarAway Flex Long Sheets use new Flexisil™ silicone technology to help shrink, flatten, and fade longer and larger scars resulting from: C-sections, tummy tucks, orthopedic procedures or other surgeries, as well as injuries and burns. A single sheet offers convenient, all-day treatment and superior flexibility that won’t get in the way of an active lifestyle.
There are a few things I really loved about these scar sheets. I love that these strips are reusable. They help make scars flatter, softer and helps fade them away. This product is great for anyone with surgery or long scars. It works very well with helping minimize those scars. My sister who has had two c-sections loved this product. She said it worked just like it stated on the box. The sheet was easy to remove and then replace when she needed to use it again. It didn’t cling to skin making it difficult to remove and she’s already seen an improvement in her scar from just one sheet. Some of the key features of Silicone Scar Sheets are:
- Sheets measure 1.5 x 7 inches and are designed to cover larger scars, such as those that may occur from C-sections, tummy tucks, and other surgeries, as well as burns and bruises.
- They are non-greasy and will not stain clothing.
- Superior flexibility and stretching capacity; the sheets move with you.
- Reusable and washable, each sheet lasts approximately two weeks
You can purchase the sheets from retailers like Walgreens, and Harmon for a suggested retail: $29.99 for a box of 6 sheets (two month supply).
About ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs:
Even the smallest scars are noticeable, especially when they’re yours. Now these unwelcome reminders of mole removal, biopsies, acne, injuries, burns and surgery (among other causes), are easier than ever to shrink, flatten, and fade. New ScarAway Silicone Daily Discs use an advanced patented silicone technology in a petite, round format that is perfect for smaller scars, super-easy to apply, and are virtually invisible.
The scar discs are for smaller scars. Perfect for the cuts and bruises that kids get most of the time. I have a small scar on my arm that’s related to my first pregnancy. It’s not that big and I do wear it as a badge of honor but something I wish it just wasn’t there. I tried the discs on the little scars and I really liked how it worked. It’s super easy to apply. Simply clean the scar with a basic soap, remove one of the clear discs and apply to the scar. Press down firmly and make sure it’s sealed. Wear the disc for a minimum of 12 hours and up to 24 hours a day. It’s really that easy. The disc stays in place all day long and it’s easy to remove at the end of the day. I’ve used the discs for a week now and my scar is starting to appear softer and its lighter in color. The discs are clear so you can barely see them when you are wearing them and they remove easily without pulling your skin or hair. So far it’s been working great for me and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something to help with small scars. Some of the key features of the Silicone Daily Discs are:
- Disposable clear, matte discs measure 1.375” and are perfect for scars one inch or less in diameter.
- Specialized, ultra-thin material provides a unique combination of flexibility, durability and adhesiveness.
- Convenient once daily application and low profile is ideal for optimal comfort and protection, day or night, even under clothing.
- Scars may feel softer in just a few days, with visible results seen in as little as 4-8 weeks. Individual results will vary.
You can purchase the discs from Walgreens and Harmon as well as other retail locations for a suggested retail price of $29.99
- Treatment for Scars – ScarAway (centralmnmom.com)
- Say Goodbye to Scars with ScarAway (nickisrandommusings.com)