Rockin’ Jump Review
My family and I had the opportunity to visit Rockin’ Jump in Towson, MD a few weeks ago. We arrived at the new trampoline park, not really sure what to expect. For my local readers, finding the facility was very easy, when you’re driving on Joppa Road see signs for Rockin’ Jump right between Mo’s Restaurant and the shopping center with the guitar store and Dollar Tree. Parking wasn’t difficult to find for us either, however it really depends on when you arrive at the park.
We visited on a Saturday afternoon so the park was pretty busy, there were tons of kids there for birthday parties and a few other families there for free jump times. Rockin’ Jump hosted our family for an hour in the trampoline park. The kids really enjoyed it and were having a blast, they were so upset about having to leave when our time was up. Since it was our first time we didn’t know much about the process, and that cost us valuable jump time. We ended up only jumping for 25 minutes because we didn’t know all the policies. I wanted to share tips with you to make your experience more enjoyable at Rockin’ Jump.
Tips for Enjoying Rockin’ Jump
- Be prepared before arriving at complete your waiver forms before you arrive at the trampoline park. If you can print them from home, be sure to stop by the waiver station as soon as you walk in the park. It’s easy to complete. Anyone 18 and older will have to fill out their own individual waiver, and 17 and under can be added to an adult’s waiver.
- Leave your stuff in the car. Don’t take your bulky items like coats, jackets, and other big items inside. There are limited lockers inside, and they can only hold a few items. Since they are free and available on a first come, first serve basis, they go fast.
- Arrive prepared to jump. Rockin’ Jump requires special socks for jumping in the trampoline park. I highly suggest arriving with just flip flops or heading straight to the lockers and taking off your shoes and socks and storing them before someone in your party goes up to purchase your jump time and get your wrist bands.
- Enter the jump area as soon as your receive your wrist bands. Don’t waste time putting your stuff away, making trips to the car, or even using the bathroom. Do all those things before you get your bands to enjoy your full amount of jumping time. Especially if you are only jumping for under an hour.
- Rotate stations. You may find a station you like but be sure to rotate stations so you can enjoy all the attractions included in your admission price. Rockin’ Jump has six attractions including Open Jump Arena, X-Beam, Stunt Bag Arena, Vertical Ops, Dodgeball Arena, and Slam Dunk Zone.
- Take younger children to designated area. Our two under children are both under six, Rockin’ Jump had a special area for kids six and under, after trying a few stations we took them to that area and they were able to jump and have hours of fun without having to worry about older kids and parents getting in their way.
- Keep track of your time. Announcements are made when ti’s time for guests with specific color wrist bands to leave the jump area, but keep track of your time on your own, so you can start walking towards the front of the park.
- Take advantage of specials. Rockin’ Jump always has specials to make the price affordable for customers. Visit their events page or Facebook page for special offers and events to save.
- Save your socks. The socks are reusable and since you will only be using them at Rockin’ Jump, save them to use when you visit again. The park doesn’t allow outside socks for safety reasons and their branded socks costs $2 each.
- Have lots of fun. The main goal of visiting Rockin’ Jump is to have fun, and I highly suggest that parents get in on the action and jump as well. It’s tons of fun to have with your kids.
We had a great time at Rockin’ Jump and we can’t wait to go back again. If you’re interested in visiting the Towson location, you can visit them at 8855 Orchard Tree Ln Towson, MD 21286. Book online and arrive early, at least ten minutes before your start time. Jump times start at 30 minutes and increase in 3o minute intervals. Prices start at $8 for 30 minutes of jump time, per person, plus the cost of socks.
Thanks to Rockin’ Jump for hosting us, and be sure to visit them online if you’re looking for a fun experience for your family.