If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on a copy of Ralph Breaks the Internet, today is the day. The movie is available in stores today and is also available on Disney Digital HD for instant streaming. We’ve been watching our copy over and over, enjoying the Disney Princess Scene in the film. We look forward to it, over and over again.
“Ralph Breaks the Internet” arrives home with a wide range of exclusive extras, taking fans behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to explore how artists created the film’s vibrant version of the internet —from comical cat videos to the intense online game Slaughter Race to shady characters on the Dark Net. Features also reveal some Easter eggs—inside jokes and references to other Disney films and characters hidden throughout the film—and filmmakers introduce some never before revealed deleted scenes.
“Ralph Breaks the Internet” will be packaged and released several different ways, offering families the flexibility to watch the movie instantly and on a variety of different devices of their choosing. The film is available in Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD, and SD and physically as a 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Copy), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Copy) and a single DVD.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- How We Broke the Internet–Go behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to get an in-depth look at how the filmmakers brought a world to life that billions of people visit every day but never actually see–the internet. Take a front-row seat as the team reveals the inspirations for the story and what it took to bring it to the screen. Discover all that went into developing the characters of the film including netizens like KnowsMore as well as characters like Double Dan. See the lengths the team took to create the car chase scenes in Slaughter Race and much, much more.
- Surfing for Easter Eggs–Surf the web for the near-countless Easter Eggs, inside jokes and references hidden throughout the movie.
- The Music of Ralph Breaks the Internet–Take a look at the music of Ralph Breaks the Internet with appearances by Imagine Dragons, Julia Michaels, Alan Menken, Sarah Silverman and more.
- Deleted Scenes–Five deleted scenes with intros from directors Rich Moore and Phil Johnston. Scenes include Into the Internet, Opposites, Domestic Hell, Bubble of One & Recruiting “Grandma.”
- BuzzzTube Cats–Many videos were created by the animators to fill the screens of the Internet world…and lots of them are of cats! Check out the BuzzzTube to watch this hilarious cat compilation.
- Music Videos-“Zero” by Imagine Dragons and “In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
- Baby Drivers–Slaughter Racing School-Take a spin behind the wheel with the
Ralph Breaks the Internet as they go to racecar driving school. artistsbehind
- Music Videos-“Zero” by Imagine
Dragonsand“In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
Last week I shared by Lounge Like A Disney Princess post, with cute Disney Princess inspired loungewear. Be sure to check out it for some fun gift ideas.
Once you pick up your copy of the movie in stores, grab
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Ralph Breaks the Internet is collaborating with Google’s Be Internet Awesome program to encourage the fundamentals of digital citizenship and online safety for kids so they can explore the online world with confidence.
Be Internet Awesome and Ralph Breaks the Internet themed resources and digital tools, including internet safety tips, downloadable activity sheets, educator and parent guides and more, are now available at:
g.co/BeInternetAwesome and https://beinternetawesome.withgoogle.com/en_us/families