Proskins 28 Day Challenge Wrap Up
Disclosure: I received a pair of leggings to participate in this challenge. Any and all opinions are my own and have not been influenced.
So I recently wrapped up my fourth week in this challenge. I’ve been sharing about it for weeks now and that it’s over I wanted to just share some of my overall thoughts about the challenge. When I started I really didn’t know what to expect at all. I just wanted the leggings to slim my legs a bit and I have seen some results based on my numbers that I have been reporting. I have shared so many different high lights over the past few weeks that I wanted to just wrap up this post with my pros and cons of participating in the challenge.
- The leggings were very comfortable, especially since I did this challenge while pregnant. They didn’t squeeze my stomach or make me unforgettable at all. As a matter of fact I love them compared to some of my maternity pants.
- The texture of the leggings are so smooth and silky.
- My skin texture improved when wearing my leggings. My skin usually dries out and I noticed when I was wearing my leggings my skin wasn’t drying out like it usually does.
- The leggings are versatile. You can dress them up or down to suit any occasion since mines was a basic black.
- The leggings kept me cool even on hot summer days.
- I didn’t like having to wear the leggings for eight hours for 28 days. If you’re not doing this challenge though you can just wear the leggings when working out.
If you are looking for a way to make some changes to your legs then check out the challenge and see if it’s something you would want to do. Overall I really loved it and I liked seeing my progress as well.
Here’s my numbers for the past four weeks:
Waist: 45 inches
Thighs: 28 inches
Calf: 16 inches
Numbers after one week:
Waist: 43 inches
Thighs: 28 inches
Calf: 15 inches
Numbers after two weeks:
Waist: 42 inches
Thighs: 27 inches
Calf: 15.5 inches
Numbers after three weeks:
Numbers after four weeks:
I’ve dropped a few inches overall and I am very happy with those results. My leggings are now actually too big for me. You can look around my legs and see that it’s a little loose. It’s been an interesting month and I think if I was able to be more active that I would probably have some even better results. Thanks for following me on this journey and again I encourage you to check out the challenge website if you are looking for a way to tone up your legs and lose a few inches. Also be sure to connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.
- ProSkins 28 Day Challenge Week 2 (nickisrandommusings.com)
- ProSkins 28 Day Challenge – Week 3 (nickisrandommusings.com)
- ProSkins 28 Day Challenge Week 4 (nickisrandommusings.com)
- Taking the ProSkin 28 Day Challenge (nickisrandommusings.com)