You’ve reached this page because you’re interested in me giving a review of a product or service you offer or you are interested in me hosting a giveaway for a product of service you offer. Please review my policies listed below and contact me via the contact form here or below. While you have the choice between the reviews or giveaway, I would suggest you do them both (meaning a product review with a giveaway). I think its the best option. I would also recommend if you only choose a review to provide a coupon code for a discount on product or services so readers are more willing to give the product or service a try.
- Reviews are conducted FREE of charge. (We just need the free product or free trial paid service!)
- I review family-friendly items (clothes, toys, books, movies, food, household goods, baby items, cloth diapers, etc.). On occasion we may agree to review more adult orientated items. If so, those posts will not contain images that I find to be rated above PG-13. I will fully promote them and also post a disclosure to readers that its an adult post.
- All products sent for reviews are mine to keep or donate and will not be returned. I have the right to refuse the review if the item received differs from the product agreed upon.
- I ask that you provide a full sized product and not a sample. I want to provide accurate reviews and feedback on your products, so we must be able to use them multiple times and in the same fashion as we would if I had purchased it ourselves.
- I am not responsible for any shipping charges for review products.
- Reviews will include product details, links back to your site, pictures (ones you provide and/or ones of our family using your product). All posts will be shared on Twitter and my fan page. I will even post it on my personal FB page as well.
- Reviews will be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your product/service, unless otherwise noted or agreed upon. I want to use your product multiple times to get a good feel for it.
- I will send you an email to confirm receipt of your product and an estimated posting date. I will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
- In the case of a negative review, I will contact you by email prior to posting and you have the option to decline the review post. I recognize that honest feedback is helpful in order to improve products, but we do not want to speak poorly about products or services in a way that could be perceived as harmful. Please keep in mind that an overall positive review may still contain constructive criticism and/or suggestions for improvement.
- I reserve the right to not post a review of any product I receive if the product does not meet my review minimum of $30, if I have a very negative experience with the product, if I receive another product that was no agreed upon or if the product arrives broken.
- Sponsors are responsible for mailing the giveaway prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to me along with the review product. I will provide the sponsor with the necessary information in order to get the prize to the winner.
- Please inform me what the prize is (especially if it varies from the review product) when setting up the giveaway and let me know who is eligible to enter: US, Canada or Worldwide. **Please note while giveaways open to the US & Canada will allow the majority of readers to enter we leave the decision to you since you are responsible for shipment of the prize.
- Giveaways will begin upon posting and run for 15 days unless otherwise noted or agreed upon.
- Giveaways will be promoted within the blog, as well as on Twitter, Facebook, and sometimes other giveaway blogs/linkys.
- I will select the giveaway winner randomly and notify them by email. When they reply back, I will forward you their shipping information and any other product selection information that may be needed.
- The mandatory entry will require readers to visit your site and identify an item they like.
- I can ask readers to “like” your Facebook page, follow you on Twitter, subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc. for bonus entries. However, per Facebook policies I cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry, such as commenting on your wall.
- I cannot ask our readers to make a purchase for bonus entries as this violates FTC regulations. Purchases cannot increase odds of winning per Sweepstakes Law.
- I ask that you ship the prize to the giveaway winner within a reasonable amount of time after the giveaway ends.
- Giveaways without a review product are subject to a fee due to the time and effort it takes to host, promote, and run a giveaway. **I am willing to host free giveaways on a case by case basis.**
- Giveaways without a review product will be posted within one week of receiving fee payment.