Pizza Night Is A Breeze with Rustic Crust
My six year old son has developed an obsession with pizza thanks to his newly found love of all things Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He feels like pizza is the only food that should be on the menu at all times. We of course don’t give him pizza all the time but there are times we all want to have pizza for dinner. Pizza night is a breeze with Rustic Crust for us. We received samples for review from Rustic Crust. Any opinions expressed are my own.
The best part about Pizza Night is making it ourselves. It gives the kids an opportunity to make their pizza the way they choose. Rustic Crust was perfect for us because they have lots of great options for creating one of a kind pizza creations. We received three different crust samples and a package of sauce to help us have a pizza night.
We decided on two pizza that night. We made a Chicken BBQ Pizza and a regular Pepperoni Pizza for dinner that night. It was so easy to do.
To get started with Rustic Crust you first have to brush your crust lightly with some olive oil. Then use any sauce of your choice. I’m showing the Pepperoni Pizza my son made that night. We used the pizza sauce packet we received from Rustic Crust.
After we added the cheese we added pepperoni on to the pizza because that’s what my son loves the most. I let him choose how many he wanted to put on the pizza.
My son ended up with two layers of cheese and pepperoni. He couldn’t wait to help me put it in the over and in about 10 minutes we were ready to enjoy the pizza he made. It came out beautiful.
I love how easy it was for us to have a fun pizza night with the family. The kids liked making their own pizza the way they liked it and dinner was ready in a flash. All these are perfect reasons for anyone to want to enjoy a pizza night. Rustic Crust has a few tips they wanted to share with you about hosting a fun pizza night.
Tips for Hosting a Fun Pizza Night
Pizza can be a healthy meal with the right ingredients and Rustic Crust’s goal is to make your family pizza night as fun and healthy as possible.
- After cleaning your countertop surface, place the Rustic Crust pizza crusts on top of some flour (gluten free is an option!)
- Get in the cooking spirit, providing the kids with chef hats to decorate and wear while they cook
- Put all ingredients in small bowls and arrange them around the crust so the kids can pick and choose what to put on their own pizza. Below are some of our favorite ingredients: Mozzarella cheese (lots of it!), Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Prosciutto, Grilled Chicken, Pepperoni, Bacon, Spinach, Peppers and Mushrooms.
- Use one all natural Rustic Crust sauce bag per pizza crust- help little kids by spooning it onto the pizza for them and let them have fun spreading it.
- Add toppings and create your family’s favorite pizza combinations. Check out our Rustic Crust recipes here: www.rusticcrust.com/pizza-recipes.html.
- Make it a family game night while the pizza is in the oven.
- Have fun and remember it’s ok to play with your food!
The next time you host a pizza night be sure to pick up some Rustic Crust. It’s the perfect start to any great pizza night.