Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Frying Pan Review
Disclosure: I was provided a frying pan from Ozeri for review purposes. Any and all opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
This isn’t my first review of the Green Earth pans from Ozeri. It is however my first for the smooth ceramic frying pan. My previous pans were textured pans. These pans are just as good as my textured pans. The smooth surface on this pan makes it much easier to just wipe off after using. It doesn’t hold on to oily residue or build up like other pans I’ve used in the past. I’ve had mines for about two months now and it still works just as good as the first day. I make sure when I am cleaning it that I use a soft sponge and I never using anything that could scratch the surface of the pan. I recommend using wooden cooking utensils if you can when using this product. I’ve been cooking with olive oil and grape seed oil mostly and I haven’t had problems with anything sticking. I also like using this to cook bacon because the pan doesn’t start to burn the pan drippings as fast as my cast iron skillet does. I also like that it’s make from safe materials.
This pan is a bit deeper than my other frying pans so it can hold some liquids as well.
You can see it’s very little oil in the pan and it’s cooking my food fine.
As you can see my chicken is cooked well and it isn’t ripped apart from sticking to the pan.
It also holds quite a bit of food as well. I can cook enough for my family of five at one time.
It’s a great pan overall, just like the others I have. Good care will make them last even longer.
About the Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Frying Pan
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating derived from nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating as found in nature (no heavy metals or chemicals) that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
You can purchase the pan at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MXOUKK
- Ozeri – Green Earth Pan Review (moreismerrier.com)
- Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free (momecentric.com)
- Ozeri Green Earth Smooth Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan (housewiththeview.com)
- Review: Ozeri Green Earth Pan 100% PTFE and PFOA Free! (allergy-warriors.com)
- Product Review: Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri (onecurvaceousblogger.wordpress.com)