Marvel to Offer Epic Experiences for D23 Expo Attendees
If you’re a Marvel fan and you’re planning at trip to D23, you’re in for a treat. One of epic proportions according to the most recent announcements made by Marvel. I’m super excited about the upcoming releases from Marvel. I’ve been waiting for Black Panther to drop forever, and I super excited to see how Thor will tie into the final chapters of Avengers. If you’re on the fence about attending, check out these awesome event planned for Marvel fans.
Marvel will make its way to D23 Expo’s show floor from July 14–16 with an exciting look at its upcoming film titles in the Marvel Studios Pavilion, featuring an array of props and costumes from the Studios’ upcoming slate, including Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, and more. Fans will also be able to enjoy the all-new console and mobile Marvel Games, plus incredible exclusive content and announcements throughout the weekend!
In Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok—the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization—at the hands of an all-powerful new threat, the ruthless Hela. But first, he must survive the Grandmaster’s gladiatorial contest that pits him against his former ally and fellow Avenger—the Incredible Hulk. Fans will get an up-close look at the costumes and props from Thor: Ragnarok, as well as photo opportunities with exclusive set pieces from the film.
The incredible costumes from Black Panther will also be on display. Black Panther follows the journey of T’Challa after the events of Marvel Studios’ Captain America: Civil War, where he returns to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country’s new leader.
In addition to the exciting props and costumes on display, Marvel Studios will host multiple giveaways and events within its pavilion space in Hall B. Fans will get the chance to meet with Marvel Studios’ filmmakers, development team, and talent. Exclusive artwork will be given away daily, along with other surprises. Details on talent appearances and special signings will be made available on the D23 Expo app.
For the first time at D23 Expo, guests will be able to get their hands on the hottest new console and mobile games featuring favorite Marvel Super Heroes, playing as the world-famous Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, and more!
- LEGO®Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an all-new, original adventure and sequel to the smash hit LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. Bringing together iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities, along with signature LEGO humor, the latest epic adventure from TT Games transports players into a cosmic battle across myriad Marvel locations ripped from time and space into the incredible open hub world of Chronopolis.
- Adding to the infinite excitement of D23 Expo, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will offer attendees hands-on opportunities with the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite features a variety of exciting and accessible single-player modes and rich multiplayer content for new players and longtime fans alike and will be released on September 19, 2017, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Gazillion will offer a chance to play Marvel Heroes Omega and win fantastic prizes. Marvel Heroes Omega combines the core gameplay style of Action-RPGs and MMOs with an expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe. With thousands of hours of character progression and rewards, Marvel Heroes Omega comes packed with tons of replay value and a steady stream of new challenges with regular updates.
- Netmarble is bringing its best to D23 Expo with MARVEL: Future Fight. Featuring 120 Marvel Super Heroes to choose from, players create teams of their favorites to fight for their future. D23 Expo attendees can try their hand at saving the universe.
- Marvel Puzzle Quest is where the best in match-3 puzzle gameplay meets Marvel’s biggest Super Heroes and Super Villains in the most epic puzzle adventure game available on your phone, tablet, and PC. Marvel Puzzle Quest combines favorite Marvel characters with deep RPG leveling, player-versus-player tournaments, Alliances, and much more. Guests can unleash their inner Super Hero and wage war against their enemies. Learn more at www.marvelpuzzlequest.com.
Marvel will present incredible panels during D23 Expo, including the fan-favorite Cup o’ Joe on Friday, July 14, at 1:15 p.m. in the D23 Expo Arena, featuring Chief Creative Officer of Marvel, Joe Quesada, in a no-holds-barred panel of everything Marvel! That same day at 6 p.m. on Stage 28, Marvel Animation presents a surprise-filled panel of sneak peeks, special guests, exclusive footage, and big announcements about the future of Marvel Animation on Stage 28. Details will be available on the D23 Expo app.
Tickets for D23 Expo 2017 are available for $81 for one-day adult admission and $59 for children 3–9. Members of D23: The Official DisneyFan Club can purchase tickets for $72 for a one-day adult admission and $53 for children 3–9. Multi-day tickets are also available. For more information on tickets and D23 Expo 2017, visit D23Expo.com.