Little Bites Holds Back to School Contest in Partnership with TerraCycle
My kids have been back in school for the past two weeks. I’m surprised at how quickly we got back into their routine and didn’t skip a beat. Before preparing for back to school we stocked up on all their snack favorites including Entenmann’s® Little Bites® snacks. I love these little pouches because they have just the right amount of snacks. I don’t ever feel like my kids have too much or are overdoing it. They are perfect portions that fit right into their lunch boxes and the packs are easy to open.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Entenmann’s Little Bites.
Did you know that Entenmann’s Little Bites partners with TerraCycle to help with reducing the imprint of their packages in landfills? Parents and schools can participate by collecting used pouches from Little Bites and turning them sending them to TerraCycle. To learn more about the Entenmann’s® Little Bites ® Pouch Recycling Program, please visit:http://www.terracycle.com/en-
About the Contest:
As part of its continued partnership with TerraCycle, an international recycling company that turns waste into plastic that can be used for other products, Entenmann’s® Little Bites® will run a contest that encourages participants to send in their pouches in celebration of the back to school season
– Contest will run from August 15 – October 31
– There will be two ways to participate:
1. Collection contest to send in the most Entenmann’s® Little Bites® pouches
2. Schools can design and build a creative collection receptacle for the Entenmann’s® Little Bites® pouches
– Entenmann’s® & TerraCycle will provide tiered prizing for winner
About Entenmann’s Little Bites
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® are baked soft and moist and will keep you and your kids smiling together
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® come in convenient pre-portioned pouches that make for the perfect lunchbox staple or easy afterschool snack
- Offering the great taste kids love and providing the good choice parents want, Entenmann’s® Little Bites®
- Contain no high fructose corn syrup
- Use real ingredients like blueberries, bananas, strawberries and chocolate chips
- Are certified Kosher
- Most varieties are less than 200 calories per pouch
- Contain zero grams of trans fat per serving
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® offer more than 10 varieties of scrumptious baked snacks that are ideal for today’s families and their on-the-go needs. There is a flavor for every snacking occasion including Chocolate Chip, Blueberry and Fudge Brownie.
Enter to Win from Entenmann’s Little Bites
I want your morning to be just as smooth as mines when I’m packing lunches with Little Bites. So I’ve teamed up with Entenmann’s Little Bites to offer one lucky reader three coupons for Little Bites snack pouches and a $25 e-Gift Card*. The giveaway is open to US residents 18 and older. Enter to win via the tool below. Ends September 27th, 2017.
*Please note the e-Gift Card can only be used for online purchases.
Get Social with Entenmann’s