LeapBand and CLIF Kids Bars Mommy Party
Last weekend my kids and a few of their cousins, and friends had the opportunity to participate in a nationwide evening of play thanks to Leap Band, CLIF Kids Bars and Mom Select. I received free products in order to host the LeapFrog and CLIF Kid sponsored MommyParty. The opinions expressed here are my own.
Summer is winding down and that means that soon the kids won’t be able to go out and play as much as the temperatures start to drop, and it starts to get darker outside sooner. That means they are enjoying these last few days of summer and the start of fall. On September 6th we participated in a nationwide event #FitMadeFun thanks to the generosity of LeapFrog, CLIF Kid and Mom Select. My kids were super excited about trying the LeapBand. We have several LeapFrog products so we are very familiar with how to get started with using their products. However if you’re new to LeapFrog or haven’t connected in a while. Here’s the simple steps to get connected.
- Power in your LeapBand by pressing the Activity Challenge button for 10 seconds. (The activity challenge is the button with the little person on the top left corner)
- Set up by downloading the LeapFrog Connect Application to your computer for leapfrog.com/connect and connect your LeapBand to your computer via USB cord.
- Register you LeapBand by creating a LeapFrog parent account or by logging into your existing account.
- Download settings for your child’s LeapBand by following on screen instructions in LeapFrog Connect.
- Play & Learn LeapBand is now ready for play. Expand the fun by downloading the companion Petathlon Games app to a compatible mobile device.
The LeapBand was so easy for the kids to use and once they got the hang of how it worked, they were excited about earning coins and tokens for their pet. My daughter and my niece were the ones who loved playing with the pets the most. They were jumping, dancing, skipping, hopping and so much more for hours. They didn’t even realize that they were being fit they were just having loads of fun. That’s what I love about how the LeapBand is set up to work. Kids don’t see it as being healthy but instead they just know they are having fun. I think that LeapFrog has hit it out the park with the LeapBand, now the whole family can keep healthy and keep track of their health with their own activity trackers. The LeapBand comes in three colors; green, blue and pink. With this new LeapBand kids can be activity all year round. In addition to the LeapBand we received tons of CLIF Kids Zbar Protein snack bars for the kids to snack on.
CLIF Kid Zbar Protein is a delicious and nutritious whole grain, protein snack made for kids. Each bar contains 5g of complete protein and is made with 70 percent organic ingredients. The bars are an excellent source of calcium and a good source of vitamin D, iron and zinc. These bars are free of partially-hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, synthetic preservatives and artificial flavors. Zbar Protein comes in three flavors, chocolate chip, chocolate mint and peanut butter chocolate. CLIF Kids snacks are certified kosher. CLIF Kid Zbar Protein are available for purchase in natural food retailers, grocery stores and mass retailers. They come in 5-count boxes for $4.99.
The kids really enjoyed the bars. Everyone did. I was really surprised at how much they liked them. This is way better than giving my kids candy when they want a snack. It tastes great and it has additional nutritious components. These kept the kids even more energized and ready for lots of play and movement. Even my husband has been eating these since the party ended. He’s been taking the left overs for lunch instead of his usual donut stick. That’s something I can definitely support because it’s a much better choice.
We really enjoyed out day of #FitMadeFun with our family and friends. The kids danced, jumped, and had loads of fun.
- Creating a Virtual Play Date to Get The Kids Up and Active (capturingmagicalmemories.com)
- Fit Made Fun With The New LeapFrog LeapBands (2wired2tired.com)
- LeapBand – Wear Your Kids Out Until they Drop (capturingmagicalmemories.com)