This year has been nothing like any other we have experienced before. Our summer plans are nothing like we have planned but we are working to make the best of it regardless. Most of us have already spent more time at home than we would in the summer. The kids are already bored out their minds and don’t know what they plan on doing os when the folks at Warner Brothers reached out about joining them for Came Warner Brothers I Jumped at the opportunity to join in.
Disclosure: We’re participating in an eight week virtual camp activity sponsored by Warner Brothers. All activities and movies suggested were recommended by Warner Brothers. Any opinions expressed are my own.
Upon being accepted into Camp Warner Brothers I was given the title of Camp Director and sent a limited edition camp gear kit for me and my kids to enjoy for the summer.
Each week I’ll be sharing fun activities an a movie for you and the family to enjoy during the eight weeks of camp. Here’s a camp calendar for our the entire camp time:
- Week 1: June 22
- Camp Activity: Super Hero Training
- Movie Title: LEGO® DC: Shazam! Magic and Monsters
- Week 2: June 29
- Camp Activity: DIY Crystal Gems
- Movie Title: Steven Universe: The Movie
- Week 3: July 6
- Camp Activity: Gummy Bear Slime
- Movie Title: We Bare Bears: The Movie
- Week 4: July 13
- Camp Activity: Cooking & Coloring
- Movie Title: Scooby-Doo and the WrestleMania Mystery
- Week 5: July 20
- Camp Activity: Character Bank
- Movie Title: Teen Titan’s Go Vs! Teen Titans
- Week 6: July 27
- Camp Activity: Summer Goals Chart & Family Fitness
- Movie Title: Alex and Me
- Week 7: August 3
- Camp Activity: “Drive-In” Movie
- Movie Title: Tom & Jerry The Fast and the Furry
- Week 8: August 8
- Camp Activity: Talent Show – Do the Urkel
- Movie Title: Family Matters: Season One
Be sure to check out my post for the first week of camp activities in a day or two on the blog and follow along all summer for some fun activities and changes to win some of the movies and participate in the activities.