Huggies Appearing at Biggest Baby Shower
If you’re heading to the Big City Moms Biggest Baby Shower Ever then you’re in for a treat. Huggies is one of the sponsors for the shower and they’ll be at the event on September, 30th. To learn more about the Biggest Baby Shower Ever and to purchase tickets visit their website.
Samples will be available to parents attending the event. Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers are the perfect diaper for newborns. They were created to feel like a hug on baby. Little Snugglers Diapers are available in seven sizes from Preemie to Size Five. I’ve used these diapers with my kids when they were first-born and one of my favorite features is the umbilical cord cut out. In the pass I would have to fold down diapers until it healed but Huggies created a solution for new parents.
Key Features of Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:
- The GentleAbsorb* Liner (sizes N-3) has tiny, soft pillows that provide a cushiony layer of protection between your baby’s skin and the mess.
- Color-changing wetness indicator lets you know when your baby’s diaper is ready to be changed.
- Designed with a pocketed-back waistband to help keep the mess inside where it belongs.
- The breathable outer cover helps snuggle your baby in comfort and let their skin breathe. And, to protect your baby’s naturally perfect skin, these diapers are fragrance and lotion free.
- Available in Winnie the Pooh and friends graphics.
Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers are available in grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $11.99 per jumbo pack and $24.99 per big pack. They make great baby shower gifts for expecting parents and provide the best quality of protection for your child.