Holiday Cooking is a Breeze with the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO
The holidays are in full swing, and we’re already planning our holiday meal menu for our Christmas dinner. I’m the baker in our family. I love finding a new recipe online and baking it for my family to try. I’m usually the one planning the holiday cookie exchange, and brining the sweet treats to our celebrations. One of my sister’s is the barista in the family. She’s alwasy creating fun drinks for both adults and kids. When Ninja reached out to me about reviewing one of their products I knew the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO was the prefect choice.
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO is the prefect product for us during the holidays and for all our cooking. It’s the best of both worlds and it helps cut down on counter space. We always take all our gifts to my parents house for Christmas. We open gifts early and after opening gifts we make breakfast for the whole family. Imagine all the goodies we can make up for brunch with this product. My sister can use the Nutri Ninja to make healthy smoothie, and fresh juices for the family. I can use the Nutri Bowl to whip up brunch favorites including homemade sausage patties, fratta, and more.
What’s in the box?
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO Includes:
- 1200-Watt Motor: gives users a powerful and versatile appliance with a small footprint
- Auto-iQ Technology: features intelligent blending and food-processing programs with a built-in digital timer
- Auto-iQ Boost: offers the ability to customize and control the texture and consistency of recipes
- Nutri Bowl: with Nutrient Fusion* meal-making capabilities such as making up to a pound of ground meat or dough
- Nutri Ninja Cups: 24 oz. and 32 oz. cups with Spout Lids for nutrient-rich drinks on the go
- Pro Extractor Blades ® Assembly: break down whole foods, ice and seeds for powerful Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction**
- Precision Prep Blades and a dough blade attachment: for use with the Nutri Bowl
- A 30-recipe Inspiration Guide or a 75-recipe Cookbook
One of my favorite things in the box is the cups Ninja included in the box. You can make your juices and smoothies to go. Make it and take it in the same cup. I love this because now I don’t have to use a blender to make smoothies for my husband and then transfer it to another cup for him to take to work. The cups are easy to clean and they come in different sizes depending on how much you are planning to make.
Think about all the ways you can use this during the holidays for your meals and parties. The Nutri Ninja can be used for mixing up all kinds of frozen drinks for both adults and kids. The Nutri Bowl I think will get the most use from us. I love the idea of being able to make my own ground meat, knowing all the ingredients inside. I can make my own bread crumbs, make dough, and even my own granola bars. This machine isn’t just helping with the holiday cooking, but it will help me achieve my goal to make better meal choices for my whole family.
To learn more about the new Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO and additional SharkNinja products visit ninjakitchen.com. Follow Ninja on Facebook at facebook.com/ninjakitchen and on Twitter at @NinjaKitchen.