If you make that promise to your self every year that you are going to lose weight and have a hard time actually losing weight. This is a great giveaway to get your started and help you achieve that success. If you are not looking for lose weight but get more fit and healthy there are prizes for you to win as well. Please share with your friend and family members.
Co Hosted by: Mom Blog Society | Jackie’s Reviews | Geeky Gamer Mom | She Informed | Country Stew | Confessions of a Messy Mama | Zoe’s Printable Coupons | Fishful Thinking | The Deal Fanatic | Route 249 | SOS Mom | Swank Savings
That’s why for more than 40 years, we’ve been helping millions of people make themselves a priority, and discover that they, too, can change their lives for the better.
By providing real food you know and love, guidelines you can live and learn by, and balanced nutrition your body needs, we’ve created a program that makes losing weight work for you.
- Measuring Functions: % Body Fat, % Total Body Water, % Muscle Mass and Bone Mass
- Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology; Stores personal data for up to 8 users
- EatSmart “Step-On” Technology – Get instant readings with no tapping to turn on!
- Large 3.5″ Blue LCD display with white backlight – Easy to read.
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included); 100% EatSmart Satisfaction Guarantee
- Burn 2x the Calories Per Minute
- 2-in-1 Easy Abs Plus Workout DVD
- 3-Minute Abs Workout DVD
- Amazing Abs Digital Eating Guide
- Vertical and Rotational Lock
This might just be the hardest fitness program ever put on DVD. Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 INSANITY workout discs packed with plyometric drills on top of nonstop intervals of strength, power, resistance, and ab and core training moves. No equipment or weights needed. Just the will to get the hardest body you’ve ever had.
For your chance to win the Get Fit New Years Resolution Giveaway Simply enter via the Rafflecopter below. GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Nick’s Random Musings is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.