Five Question Friday this week…
Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, January 25th: (Special thanks to Lindsay (@ninjalindsay) from Mac or Cheesy, Melissa (@lilmrsmarried) from Little Mrs. Married, Brooke (@HallBro) fromBrooke and Michael, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie and Maranda (@MarandaLamping) from Maranda Lamping for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days? – right now I am not liking the cold at all especially since myself and the toddler monster are both sick. It seems like we can’t catch a break with him and the cold months. He is always wheezing and these days he is getting more orange juice than milk.
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win? – I couldn’t do the reality type game shows but I could do Survivor if I really wanted to get skinny again. LOL. I think I could win Family Feud and now that Steve Harvey is hosting I think I would have so much fun.
3. What is your preferred climate? – I like the spring it’s not too hot or too cold and I like rain at nights for sleeping. Just right for me.
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what? – Nothing I think I usually buy different stuff each time. I would say that I buy milk most often and juice.
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby? – it depends on the size if it’s small I may handle it myself but if it’s big I call hubby. I don’t go near spiders those are for hubby unless he is not home and I don’t want the kids scared.