Chiquita Bites Review and Giveaway
My kid’s school become quite strict in regards to classroom celebrations. They’ve cut down to list so much that it’s pretty bare bones. We’re getting ready to head back to school in three weeks and I have been looking for great snack options as well as options for when we have to bring snacks for class celebrations. We recently received a sample package from Chiquita Bites to review and share our thoughts. Any opinions expressed are my own.
My kids loves apples. Whenever we are heading to the store they always ask for apples. It’s the one fruit that they all eat and when we buy it I don’t have to worry about it going to waste. These Chiquita Bites are so convenient. They offer various options for snacking. They have the Green Apple Bites and Red Apple Bites in family packs. They have the Red Apple Bites with caramel sauce in individual packs. Perfect for lunch boxes. There’s the Red Apple and Grapes Bites and the new Peeled Apple Bites in individual packs. All great choices for snacking at home, at school, on the go and perfect for all classroom celebrations.
The little individual packs were the first to disappear from our fridge because the kids could just get a pack when they want a snack. It’s a good snack portion that they won’t waste and it’s enough to get them through for a few hours. The family packs are great for parties, class celebrations, and when you’re feeding a few kids. The apples are perfectly sliced saving you time. Chiquita Bites also has some cute snack options for parents to help make snacking fun. Like this Apple Cars recipe.
Fun snack ideas like making Apple Cars is a great way to not only enjoy a good snack but enjoy some quality time with your children. It’s a great way to get their creativity flowing. Have a snack off, where each family member uses their apples and a few other items to make a fun snack. Parent’s don’t worry about feeling like Chiquita Bites is only for kids. Here’s another great snack recipe for the adults. This would be great for dinner parties.
To get you ready for back to school Chiquita Bites has some Back To School Tips they want to share with you. You can read all those tips below:
Tips for Getting Back to School
- Reintroduce a school year bedtime now to help make mornings easier when school starts again. Each night have your kids go to bed 15 minutes earlier until you’ve reached their school year bedtime.
- Promote healthy snacking by keeping pre-portioned snacks easily accessible for your little one – keep fruits, veggies and lunch meat in snack portion baggies on a low shelf in the fridge.
- Get organized for the school year by clearing out a small space to dedicate to backpacks, jackets and other school gear.
- Cookie cutters are a simple way to spice up lunch or snack time!
- Prepare your kids for the mental demands of the school year by incorporating “pop quizzes” throughout the day. Have them spell “banana” as they eat their snack!
- Toothpicks make perfect bite-size skewers – they’re easy to eat and your kids will love them! Stack various fruits, cheeses and veggies for a convenient, fun lunch.
- Beat homework blues by designating a special area for homework, make sure it’s quite and stocked with all the supplies your little students may need.
- Take a minute to surprise your son or daughter with a fun note in their lunch. They’re great for lunches, salads, recipes and sharing!
Do you have a great back to school tip that’s not on the list? Right how Chiquita Snacking is holding a contest on their Facebook page. You comment with a back to school tip and you could win $1,000 shopping spree and a year’s worth of Chiquita Bites. Click here for official rules.
About Chiquita Bites:
Chiquita Bites are available in convenient sizes, including single-serve bags, multipacks and family packs. They’re great for lunches, salads, recipes and sharing!
- Washed and ready to eat
- 30-80 calories per serving
- A half-cup of fruit or vegetables per serving
- A great source of nutrition
Thanks to the generosity of the Chiquita Bites Brand, one lucky reader will win a Thirty One Thermal Tote*. The tote is perfect for moms on the go. Great for packing snacks like Chiquita Bites. The giveaway is open to US Residents, 18 and older. It ends August 23rd. Enter via the tool below. Good Luck.
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the manufacturer. I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the manufacturer of the product. Prize provided by Chiquita Bites. Nicki’s Random Musings is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
*Actual tote pattern may vary
- Nutrition Tips & Recipes for Moms from Chiquita Bananas (chiquitabananas.com)
- Chiquita Minis – Small Bananas but Big Taste! Mini Bananas for Kids (chiquitabananas.com)
- Best Banana Recipes – Healthy Banana Recipes Chiquita (chiquitabananas.com)