Beauty Tips, Promotions & More from Walmart Suave Hub
I am a pretty care fee person when it comes to my hair. That same care free attitude came back to haunt me a few weeks ago when I had a huge hair emergency. As a Trinidadian American I have very temperamental hair. I would get relaxers to help straighten my hair, making it more manageable. In an effort to make my hair healthy again I started to extend the life of my relaxers. This summer I even got braids and after taking them out I ended up having my hair emergency. Some of the things I’ve learned since then has really helped me with growing my hair and keeping it healthy. This sponsored post brought to you by Global Influence has tips, tricks and information about the Walmart Suave Hub.
Thanks to my line sister my hair is growing and it’s healthier than it’s been in a very long time. I have reduced my split ends, reduced dandruff, and my hair is growing at a great pace. She’s been helping me loose that care free attitude and instead start taking care of my hair so I can look and feel beautiful. Some of those tips include:
- Hair Washing – Natural hair needs to be washed but not daily. Washing my hair excessively was drying out my hair and my scalp, even in its natural state. I now have a wash day once a week.
- Always comb out your hair before washing – I made the horrible mistake of not combing out my dead hair when I took out my braids this summer and it ended up matting my hair very badly. It was a difficult lesson to learn but I will never make that mistake again. Even with short hair I comb my hair before each wash.
- Dandruff control – I’ve had problems with dandruff for a while, thanks to my line sister’s advice I’ve started controlling it and now I see less flakes in my hair. When washing I shampoo twice. That way I know my hair is clean and I deep condition with each wash. I make sure I use coconut oil on my scalp between washes to prevent my scalp from becoming dry and itchy.
- Reduced Heat – While I need heat to straighten my natural hair, I limit the amount of heat to put on my hair. Intense heat and excessive heat can and will break and damage hair. Cutting down on that heat will help make your hair healthy and strong.
- See how you can live beautifully with Suave products exclusively at Walmart! (homegrownfamilies.net)
- Get your beauty on with the Walmart Suave Hub (stacytilton.blogspot.com)
- Quick Easy Beauty Tips & Walmart Suave Hub (mamato5blessings.com)
- Suave Hub at Your Local Walmart (queenofsavings.com)