Naturally Clean Your Mouth With OraMD
Disclosure: I was provided a sample of OraMD from Trusted Health Products for review. Any and all opinions are my own and have not been influenced.
Proper oral health is key to making sure you are healthy, it’s also often one of the most neglected forms of health care all over the world. In some countries people could go their whole lives never visiting a dental professional. Trusted Health Products has created a natural 3-in-1 product that serves as a liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener. I know from experience with natural oral products that sometimes they can be hard to get used to using but I didn’t have that problem with OraMD, not to mention they can become very costly over time. OraMD is made from 100% Almond, Peppermint and Spearmint oil. The company does advise that it can be strong the first 2-7 uses but will subside within a few days and I totally agree. My husband thought it was a little strong when he started but he has no problems using it now, however if you are used to using natural products you may not have that strong taste at first. OraMD comes with five simple and easy steps to follow. They are:
- Step 1 – Brush twice a day in the morning and evening using 2-5 drops of OraMD on a toothbrush and brush normally. Do not swallow.
- Step 2 – Floss every evening before brushing – more frequently as needed. Get any food particles out from between teeth.
- Step 3 – Use OraMD as mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening. Just put 1-2 drops into an ounce of water, swish and gargle. This is important to kill the bacteria in the entire mouth including the back of tongue.
- Step 4 – Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 1-2 drops on the tip of the tongue to coat the gum line and teeth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh. Care Instructions: Avoid Eye Contact, Do not swallow, Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Step 5 – Follow the oral hygiene instructions provided by your dentist and hygienist, and have regular dental cleanings and checkups.
My husband has had a very positive experience using OraMD, it really worked on fighting germs it also helped keep his breathe fresher for longer. I also read on the site that this product is safe to use with children three and older as long as they don’t have allergies to nuts, peppermint or spearmint. You do have to use a milder dose with children, no more than one drop (dilute in five drops of water first) and then mix in one ounce of water. It’s also safe to use on braces, dentures, fillings, crowns and veneers. It’s not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
You could purchase OraMD directly from Trusted Health Products. They have three options, a single bottle for $22.97, a three pack for $45.94 or a super saver pack with seven bottles for $99.00. Check out their online store here.
- The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.
Trusted Health Products is giving three readers chance to win a bottle of OraMD for free. This is different from the offer listed above. Winners in the giveaway will receive their products for absolutely free and would not be responsible for shipping and handling. The giveaway will run from now until August, 16th @ 11:59 PM. You must be 18 and older to enter and the giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada. Enter via the tool below and Good Luck.