I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. By posting, I am eligible for incentive. I received product to facilitate my post, but all opinions stated are my own.
When I was younger I would always get compliments on how great my skin looks and people wanted to know what I was using to make it look so great. Back then I didn’t use anything on my skin. Now a decade and three children later my skin just isn’t the same at all. It needs a little help to get the glow it once had. Although I will admit that during pregnancy I had gorgeous skin. I can still remember how luminous my skin looked when I was pregnant. In those early stages my face really glowed. Despite having HG and constant visits to the labor and delivery unit, I always looked great without any makeup and no effort at all. That’s great when you’re pregnant and it just seems that nothing could go right but knowing you could get dressed and be one your way looking your absolute best is a great feeling. Now I am learning how to get beautifully luminous skin from POND’S and their new line Luminous Line.
I was sent the full POND’S Luminous Line to review and the first thing I noticed is the fragrance. When I was opening the box I could smell the scent of flowers in the box. It’s not strong and overpowering but it is very noticeable. The smell seems to be from the day lotion. The newest addition to the line is the POND’S Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15. I first used the Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser at night, it really did clean all the oils and grease off my face, you have to remember to apply some kind of night cream or your skin will end up dried out in the morning. The day lotion was great and it wasn’t greasy or heavy on your skin. My skin was able to breathe all day and it really helped me get that glow back. I haven’t used the exfoliating cleanser or the wipes yet but I plan on using them soon. All of these products are very affordable. The complete Luminous Line is available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.99 – $5.79
Living in a technology filled world it seem that every moment is a candid photo opportunity, which means a glowing complexion is more important than ever. That is why POND’S®, the iconic beauty brand known for giving women beautiful skin, is partnering with supermodel Molly Sims to help women look luminous every day. A fashion model, actress and new mother, Molly Sims knows a thing or two about looking radiant – even when there is no red carpet or runway in sight.
This month, Sims joins POND’S® to help women experience the “luminous effect” that comes with having great skin. Together, they are launching the “POND’S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded so women can live life more luminously. From March 4 through April 2, women can upload pictures to the POND’S® Facebook page or share via Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect. You still have a little under a week to enter to win.
Molly Sims’ Tips for Looking Luminous:
- Picture Perfect: My secret to feeling and looking camera ready starts with radiant skin. I rely on POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 to brighten dull skin. The new moisturizer is enriched with illuminating minerals and contains SPF 15 that protects against skin-damaging rays.
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Feed the Glow: I start the day off with a green juice to kick start my morning. It keeps me energized and does wonders for my complexion.
- Feel the Burn: Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lights, Camera: Every woman can look luminous from within – but great lighting can help, too. One trick I’ve learned before snapping a photo is to step away from overhead lights to avoid shadows on the face.
- Glowing Touch: A highlighter is one of my favorite beauty tricks to instantly look healthier and younger. I apply it anywhere that needs a little radiance: under my eyes to minimize dark circles and on the brow bone to draw attention to my eyes.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
Molly Sims’ Bio:
- Molly Sims is as an actress, model and humanitarian. Sims is expanding her list of credits with her upcoming book, The Everyday Supermodel, a girl’s guide to everything fashion, fitness, diet, and lifestyle. As a celebrated fashion and style icon, Molly wants to help women look bright and luminous, on and off camera. Throughout her career, Molly has graced the pages of Mademoiselle, French and Spanish Vogue, French Cosmopolitan, British Marie Claire and Sports Illustrated and has posed for the lens of famed fashion photographers like Carter Smith and Michael Thompson. Molly’s on-screen credits include “Las Vegas,” “Yes Man” and “Fired Up.”Molly resides primarily in Los Angeles and frequently travels to New York City, her second home. In her free time, she enjoys hanging out with friends, hiking, yoga, and of course spending time with the newest addition to her family – her son, Brooks.