It’s Blogathon time and I am getting all geared up for my first one ever. I have been blogging more seriously for the past six months and I want to find way to improve so that my readers can continue to return. Please bear with me as I try to carve out my niche and find the things I want to offer on my little corner of the internet.
What’ is a Blogaton you ask? The Biannual Blogathon is designed for bloggers to set aside some much needed time to set and work on some goals, projects, ideas and more without as much interruptions.
So now my goals for this go round.
- work on SEO from old posts before I was self hosted.
- fix pictures and broken links in old posts
- improve my categories and tags in older posts
- write at least five reviews (I feel like I am behind)
- write at least three sponsored posts
- create a content guide for my blog
There’s supposed to be snow in my neck of the woods, so hopefully we get a good bit and I really get to dig in and get this work done. I’ll be posting my progress on Facebook and Twitter and I will post a wrap up post at the end as well. Here’s to some level of success. Thanks for reading.