Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, December 28th: (Special thanks to Maranda (@MarandaLamping) from Maranda Lamping, Rachel (@runningrachel) from Running Rachel, Alicia (@_AliciaAudrey) from Alicia Audrey, Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, and yours truly, from this here blog that you’re reading right now for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why?
2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST?
3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online?
4. What’s the weather like in your neck of the woods?
5. Do you own a pair of Tom’s and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right?
1. If I had a million dollars to give to just one person I would give it to my mom. I choose my mom because I know she would share it with my siblings and her grand children. She is very caring and giving and I know it would do a lot of good in her hands. Plus it would help her not stress for a bit about money and stuff like that.
2. I always look for the handicap stall. I like having the room. If they don’t have one I always wait to use the last stall.
3. I like them both actually. Each has its own perks of using and if I am getting what I need I am cool.
4. It’s a snowy day in my neck of the woods. Great for staying in and working on my blog.
5. I don’t own a pair but my hubby keeps wanting to get me some. Did you know that Sketchers has a shoe similar to Toms called Bobs? I guess its a cool idea that they are giving back.