Sooner Specials – White Chocolate Chips & Cranberry Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg and brandy. Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture. Mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. For best results, take them out while they are still doughy. Allow cookies to cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Make sure you don’t over bake the cookies or they will be dry and crumbly. Its best to eat these when they are warm, but you can always just put it int he microwave for 10 second to re heat and enjoy.